Sonic Electronix

Or you can get like 36sqft of second skin for like 60 dollars and one pack of 36 will cover about half of your roof, just get two 36sqft packs and call it a day

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I bought 100sq ft of Fatmat from eBay and on my Mercury Mountaineer.. same as Explorer I was able to do all the doors the rear hatch the whole floor and the whole roof and was able to cover the roof braces and double up on the roof in back where the subs are. I have had no smell at all and it definitely works good. My peak frequency before the Fatmat was 48hz and after it was 44hz and a lot more cabin pressure, Mids sound better too.

Fat mat is decent, not going to bash it, but it is nothing more than peal n seal with a logo printed on it. I bought a quart of liquid second skin dampener, shot my trunk lid with it, and then layered over it with peal n seal, got great results...far better than just the fat mat alone, plus I saved money! Your call though.

HU: Kenwood KDC-MP745U.

Sub: AQ HDC 15

Amp: Hifonics BXi 1610D for sub, ZXi 6410 for mids highs

Speakers: 6.5 premium MB Quarts components,6.5 MB Quart premium coaxial back doors

Wiring: KLMX Kable 1/0g for Big 3.Double up 4g from battery to trunk...for now.

Big 3: YUP!

Battery: Shuriken SK-BT35 to the trunk.

Randoms: Flush mounted Stinger blue digital voltmeter. Flush mounted Memphis 7band EQ- 16-EQ50. phoenix gold 2 channel line driver.