I have one of the ?4 inch? silver rockford stickers in the bottom right corner of my rear window, thats it, just to rep, im being kind of a whore with the keychain lanyard as well but 2 way alarms, full coverage, and now security cams. You take the risk of having your shit jacked when you have a system, it is what it is, my shit got jacked before stickers, so fuck it.

i really couldnt justify spending 700 bucks on an alarm that will take pics, even if u had a picture that was quality worthy of a theif smiling for ur camera, what good would it do?

The skytek alarm i was shown had a terrible quality, and he tried to sell it to me by saying if someone hits ur car u can turn it out ur window and see who hit it...

idk, maybe someone has gotten use outta it, but by the time i even got to my car from in school/work going down 20 flights of stairs, my shit would be gone... but i would have one sweet pic of a random dude that stole my shit.

• 1 month later...

cool story bro

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

• 1 month later...

ive had stickers on my car the whole time and haven't had any problems. but then again i don't have any flash rims or anything that people would be like "oooohhh pretty ima go jack that ride".

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

bulletproof windows, and locksmith proof locks... and put your spare key inside a safe so that on the rare chance you lock your keys in your vehicle you know where the spare is.

i like the way you think haha

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

I'm guilty of puttin stickers on my ride. I just like to rep for the companies that help me sound good and loud lol. But I do have my stereo insured, an aftermarket alarm, and it sits right outside of my apartment. And I got a 12 guage and a 22. pistol for anybody who wants to test me. I aint no gangster but I'll turn into one real quick if somebody fucks wit my fam, friends or vehicles lol. You just gotta be smart when it comes to where your bumping and where you take your car. I never bump when I am in my neighborhood. I dont park it where I cant see it and I rarely take it out at night. Its bullshit that we have to worry about our shit gettin stolen but its just the way the world is these days. Theres always gonna be haters out their who are gonna want your shit without tryin to work for it like we all have. So we just gotta take those extra precautions and hope we dont get caught slippin. I fuckin hate thieves!

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

IMAG0047.jpg

Been running my car like this for a few months now, no problems yet. Sounds are insured, have a 2 way 1 mile pager, and luckily I'm almost always close to my car. Parked right outside my house, only time I'm really away from it is when I gotta go to the store for something or at school.

Archived