Well stickers only add attention to your vehicle, so if you have lets say an alpine decal on the back thieves and assholes are going to see why it says alpine, And that is why people usually get robbed, or that they know you have the system and they want it for themselves. But i would recommend on getting a good alarm first.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Never personally been a fan of "steal me" stickers on rides, it's just advertisement for thieves and crooks. But that is me personally. My decals all go on the tool box.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Never personally been a fan of "steal me" stickers on rides, it's just advertisement for thieves and crooks. But that is me personally. My decals all go on the tool box.

Word.

just imo.. I think small car audio stickers look kinda ricer anyways.. I really only like it when someone has a worthy ride to put a large car audio sticker on their whip... Like meade's rockford sticker.

2003 Ford Crown Victoria P71

2 12" Kicker CVX's

Audiopipe AP15001d

Stinger SR80 Isolator with DieHard 1200CCA battery

Streetwires 0awg

Secondary - 1998 Ford Expedition XLT

Archived