Rf Fnq Comps?

I've read a bit of review on these, because I was lookin to get a pair. From what I've read, most like em for what they pay for it. I believe emporerJJ uses them currently or has used to them, he could probably give you the best insight on em in terms of performance and such

I see Booty

2007 Toyota Camry

19" VMR Rims

H&R Lowering Springs.

Magnaflow Exhaust System

K&N Air Intake

6k HID Projectors & Fogs w/ Black housed headlights.

Optima Yellow Top - Front. Kinetik HC 600 - Trunk

Kenwood KVT-617

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

Rockford Fosgate T2001-BD - Sub Amp

Alpine MRV F-345 - Front stage

Front Stage - A pillars - Dayton Audio 4" mids w/ Vifa Tweeters

Front Doors - Vifa - 6.5" midbass 1" Vifa Tweeters

Subwoofers - 2x 12" Image Dynamics IDMAX - 2.91 cuft ported enclosure tuned at 25hz

Alright thanks. I'm tryin to pick out my door components. Budget is $240, in case anyone wants to throw out any suggestions. I'm also looking at boston, re, zapco, and a few others.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

i have a few and i love them so far...only complaint is the metal tweets are harsh hence why i changed to the FNX silk domes but the fnx cant handle as much power as the FNQ

and yes steve does have the power comps but from my experiance with the power coax the metal isnt the best material for sq

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Yea because I have focal polyglass in the kicks, so I want something that can come close to the sound quality on those. I love the way the FNQ midrange looks tho, and I'm mounting the mid from behind the ring so youll be able to see the speaker...Any other suggestions? I'll be giving the front doors 80 watts per side. (and another 80 to each kick, and another 100 to each back door)

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

well ive actually never herd the polyglass line yet but i do prefer the fnq over some cdt comp sets ive herd. They sound very crisp and clean and for only 2 speakers they get quite loud (i only have 2 for now) Only problem ive ran into with one speaker is i popped off the tinsil lead but i bought that set used so i replaced it with another and its been running fine ever since

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

by highs do you mean tweets specificlly or the set in general?