Sonic Electronix

2 13w7 or 4 10btl ssd looking for a change

You can go to a car audio store and find out how much they charge, and if you can get a design on here with it, and ask them to build to your specs.. should be around 200-250 if they use their material

ok thanks! guess i will have to see what 2 w7s sound like before i start all over.

Yeah, dont let them sell you a prefab box, the ones that are already made, most are tuned to 41-45ish range, and not that great on the lows to be honest.. get a custom box built for both, ported to about 35ish range if you listen to rap and low music..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

doubt he will get a prefab..considering its a midgate setup and there aren't any prefabs of that kind. should be around 250 or so. unless you need it rhino lined if your bedcover leaks like mine...you could do 4 12s...seen it in avys before. if you could use your whole bed I'd say do 4 15s

Edited by zachhern1

yeah but knowing some shops... they would just cut the hole to fit and throw it in there....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

doubt he will get a prefab..considering its a midgate setup and there aren't any prefabs of that kind. should be around 250 or so. unless you need it rhino lined if your bedcover leaks like mine...you could do 4 12s...seen it in avys before. if you could use your whole bed I'd say do 4 15s

i actually built a midgate enclosure that holds my sub box in it,to seperate it from the bed.put sound proofing on the inside,and rhino lined the back.this really helped the bass sound better up front,but i made it just big enough to hold two 13w7s,but after hearing about,and looking at the fi woofers i started to want something different.(boooooom!!!)plus i like to stay up on the latest when i can,seems like jl hasnt changed much for a long time,and the fi prices are way better!

bro your underpowering them! thats why it dont slam.. get another 1000watt amp

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Reason for jl never changing is because they want $479.95 for a w710" I'll pass I'll stick with my 18s that I bough both for the price of one w7 and 5x louder lol...

If you already have the subs just keep em get a box design print it out take it to a shop and let them build it. Just buy your own supply too just pay for their labor. Letting them buy the wood is probably going to cost you twice as much.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.