Looking for REAL Chopped and Screwed Music...

there was no low blow... i should have used smileys to convey more :good:

i just meant most dont even know the difference between the originator(Screw) and producers using FL or Virtual DJ or ProTools these days

voice ur opinion bro, we've talked about this topic before... :drinks:

Gotcha bro. At first i was like "Damn i'm one of the few guys that are preaching about Using screws name and he just told Kranny to STFU about it..." lol

It's cool bro i just couldnt tell if you were serious about being tired of hearing about it.

mike5000w learned and gives all his credit to Screw

:good:

neither Screw or 5000w gave a crap about quality tho, thats why its nice to see people attempt to do it cleaner :clapping:

For Screwheads it's not about the cleanliness of the music. It's the style of the music. It's different for audiophiles. For the people who go all out with their mids and highs, a screw tape probably sounds like WW III Smack dab in the middle of hell.

Ahhhh..gotcha...and no...they didn't care about quality....lol...you could only get so much clarity from a grey cassette :)

urgh those gray tapes were such shitty quality its not even funny. lol

I have a couple of old original grey tapes and I NEVER play them. lol

I'll see if i can dig up my old swisha 37 and swisha 98 cd's. Those were a little better then the screw tapes but still shitty as hell. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Z-ro....remember the Kappa and Northside Mixtapes ....ahhh...those were the good ol' days.....check this site out Ro..

http://www.texastakeover.com/

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Z-ro....remember the Kappa and Northside Mixtapes ....ahhh...those were the good ol' days.....check this site out Ro..

http://www.texastakeover.com/

I'm gonna have to check that shit out when i get home. there's alot of shit i'd download from there.

haha there is nothing like a good old swishahouse freestyle though.

I'm not saying the southside boys didnt do the same shit but in order to freestyle in houston you have to understand the fundamentals of the H-town freestyle...there are lines you HAVE to say no matter(this is meant as joke for those who think I'm serious.)

-Im comin down.

-Im comin through.

-Gotta Pop The trunk.

-some paint job color usually red or blue.

From the h-town, gots to come through. this week winebury next week floss screw blue.(a reference to a paint job)

Gots to what floss, Gots to what wreck, Might have to come through and chin check.

Might floss the slab might floss the yacht, Ima come through and jam micheal watts...

and so on...

There are so many other things said repetitively but those are the Basics. lol

It still makes me ROFl everytime i listen to the old swishahouse cd's lol

SUC had some major freestylers. Fatpat, Lil keke, E.S.G., Pokey, Al-D. but alot of the time it was bullshittin. lol

Edited by z_ro

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

I want some suggestions from people that really know what chopped and screwed is...

man, it got ugly in here REAL QUICK HAHAH...anyway, you should try to find DJ Screw's "3 in the mornin" series. i still bang them on my ZUNE every now and then. there are four all together, RED 1 & 2, and BLUE 1 & 2. lots of good jams and mixing by the legend himself, tupac, too short, dr. dre, ant banks, the list goes on...hope i helped ;)

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

i think i have some of the old screw stuff at home./ Im gonna have to look. I been banging screwed/slowed/dragged/ whatever you want to call it for a while now. Set one of my first alarms off with some ying yang slowed. :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

meh... chopped freestyles... That was a Watts thing. Screw didn't do that and very few other dj's do.

meh... chopped freestyles... That was a Watts thing. Screw didn't do that and very few other dj's do.

for a reason

and what ive never understood is how its a freestyle if its recorded

a freestyle should be something u have to witness first hand... otherwise its just a recorded song whether the artists wrote down the lyrics or not... u would never know if they already had 1/2 the song in their head whereas a real freestyle is obviously unreheared and u can tell when u hear it

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

for a reason

and what ive never understood is how its a freestyle if its recorded

a freestyle should be something u have to witness first hand... otherwise its just a recorded song whether the artists wrote down the lyrics or not... u would never know if they already had 1/2 the song in their head whereas a real freestyle is obviously unreheared and u can tell when u hear it

True enough. Only thing is because alot of people are not in the presence of the freestyler, Recording it is still considered a freestyle because it came off the top of the head when it was being recorded.

I think no matter what some percentage of a freestyle lyric is already put together in someones head.

I guess all in all there is no proof that someone hadnt already pre-constructed that freestyle before they spit. It's all just the terminology. :P