I don't know a single person IRL that is into car audio.

I hear teh loudness everytime i visit baltimore or dc...but right in the middle of the two where i live...not so much but i like it that way. easier to make monies :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I see yas lookin

1. ATLien,
  2. Twistedchild420,
  3. zfrerichs,
  4. lowrider77,
  5. __d_a_v_i_d__,
  6. Memphisman,
  7. sewerman,
  8. OLDSKOOL78302,
  9. SuBNoiZe417,
  10. sanitarium,
  11. Steve626,
  12. Kranny,
  13. Tebo,
  14. dyeagain15,
  15. cccmaa,
  16. now534

Man Midnight, you guys are like 5 minutes or less from me. We gotta meet up sometime.

Yeah man I'm down. I go to Kennesaw State so I'm always around there. My ex actually just moved on to Bells Ferry right down from Barrett Pkwy, I was there today lol.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

Didn't want to make a whole thread for this but figured I'd add it here since similar things were mentioned. Mind you I don't have shit bangin. 2 10inch type Es for now. I was picking up a few big boxes of stuff today from my companies wharehouse and had to move a few things into the trunk to fit them in my backseat. The guy who brought the boxes out saw my trunk and said "damn! You got sum 36s in there!!?!" I was at a lost for words. Just said nope, not yet. :) lol. Just some funny shit

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

it was like that for me too until i posted a thread on here asking how many bass heads are in my city. found out tylertron was. i text him about bass all the time lol its awsome

are you from kc too?\

and ill be down in atl in a couple three weeks

Yuppp...

I meet new people around here all. the. friggen. time.

kcmo ftw

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Kids at my school think they're into it, like this one kid who saw me after school one day, who had somehow heard about my system, wanted to hear it, so I let him. he was like "damnnnn do you got deebees and everything in there?". I just didn't know what to say.

I heard you put in your new system josh, I bet what ever you put in that tin can S-10 of yours will get blown away by my "JL W [iDK WTF it was] with COMPETITION COILS"...

Yeah I did, and that's cool, I hate JL, always have... Sick of looking at it EVERYWHERE...

JL is the best man!

No, JL is the most expensive thing you can by... and Alpine is far greater than JL

So you have Alpine...

No... I have Pioneer and Kicker and a JBL amp...

I have a JL 1000.1 running to my subs...

I have a JBL 600.1 that I bought of craigslist for 50 dollars on my subs...

Haha? What are you running? Two Eights...

Try 4 12's...

Bull shit...

See you in the parking lot after school... Red S-10 You'll catch me in the back of the lot...

Whatever...

Seriously, be there...

okay I will...

In the end, he didn't even want me to listen to his...

He was blown away by the fact I have an Amp on my Highs and mids... and that when playing stuff like smashing pumpkins and rage against the machine when those highs on the guitars come in they hurt... and that was also the same day my roof and roof brace became 2 seperate peices and now I have a 2x4 up the middle of my truck pushing up on the brace, and I was going ot order second skin, but my dad had that peal and seal like 2 rolls of it, so I did it over the back and the brace, it held... til it hit 80 degrees in the parking lot, I came out of school opened my door and saw this silver and black gooy shit all over my truck...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

i just moved to where i am at now and i dont know anybody round heer. any bassheads in south dfw

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

when i was getting into audio i just went to a couple forums and posted that i was making an audio meet. set up a time and place and met a few guys. threw another one a few months later and met even more guys. few of us even made a team together. give it a shot.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

when i was getting into audio i just went to a couple forums and posted that i was making an audio meet. set up a time and place and met a few guys. threw another one a few months later and met even more guys. few of us even made a team together. give it a shot.

see floks. thats using your kiddney's

2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB

H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH

new build

2 dc audio lvl4 xl's

rd audio 3250

box is behind the seats

below the window

3.44 after tuned@34 htz

147.3@44 htz & getting louder

Archived