Sonic Electronix

Ok so I wanted to do 2 lvl 5 18s but the price is more than I expected and I lack the area for amps. Now I was thinking of 2 btl 18s or lvl 4s (depending on the price). What do you guys think would be the best bang for the buck out of these 2 subs? I'd want to run 4k on either setup. Would like to get 150db. going to be in a 4th order bandpass. thanks

IMO you cant compare the level 4 to a btl. Maybe the lvl 4 XL, but not the lvl 4. Your talking about a 2000 rms speaker (BTL) to the lvl 4 which if Im not mistaken is a 1000 watts rms sub. The lvl 5 would be more comparable. If you are going to be giving subs 4000 watts (2000 rms for each) daily, Id go with the BTL, but my opinion maybe biased because of my sig :lol: , However I believe youd be more happy with 2 BTL 18's over 2 standard lvl 4 18's . Now if you get the XL's, then it would be a different story...

Current build:

Pioneer AVH-P3100DVD

Soundstream EQ

RF Components (5 1/4, 6 1/2, 6x9 x 2)

Two Fi-BTL 15's

One RF T1500-1bd Amplifier

T400-4bd

XS Power 608

XS Power D1200

Optima Yellow top 34

Soon to come:

Another RF T1500-1bd

HO Alt

1-6 more XS power 680

Team D.M.V

n1313997399_261991_8239-1.jpg

you can order DC online as well, call or PM or email WCA rusty.. his email is on the site...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

u will get more if you call though...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones