Sonic Electronix

The alpine type r is on sale right now at crutchfield.com with free shipping and you can add the 20$ off code im pretty sure. So pick one or ten up for 100$-$120 a peice! I allways keep a look out on that website because they drop prices like crazy on some subs when newer models are comming out.

This is signature so it comes with the nice warrenty and manufacture warrenty.

http://signature.crutchfield.com/s_500SWR1242/Alpine-SWR-1242D.html?c=3&tp=111&avf=N

Id buy ten of these if I had the money I should have had months ago. :mad:

Grab em while you can

i think at best buy they are 139 or 49 each for a 12. lol id rather pick it up in the store but nice find man!!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i think at best buy they are 139 or 49 each for a 12. lol id rather pick it up in the store but nice find man!!

They are prob more plus tax.(crutchfield is no tax if you dont live in there state) The type-E at bestbuy for a 12" is $149.99. So idk how the type r 12" is 139.99 I would never give my money to bestbuy they are the biggest rip off store since nam. And good luck with there crap 14 day warrentys. I took back 4 subs to crutchfield because I , myself burned them out on accident with no problems asked.

Also pretty sure they are switching there contracts from alpine/fosgate to kicker and someother brand.

So you cant go wrong with a 12" alpine type-r shipped to your door for $100.00

i think its because the new type r's are coming out soon.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i think its because the new type r's are coming out soon.

Every response I see you put says "I think".. Do you ever KNOW??

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

The new type rs are out

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

I THINK maybe he is just trying to cover his ass in case he is talking out of it

LOL , why the hell do my posts turn to shit. Type-r's are not the best at all, but I would choose 10 of these instead of 2 dc level 4s for the same price. And have a sick crazy wall/show car.

If he thinks then let him keep thinking haha. They prob are on sale but I hate bestbuy to the death. Almost everything they sell there you can buy it for 1/2 price online with the same manufacture warrenty. And they give you HELL about returning subwoofers. They will tell you its your fault and we do not cover it.

I THINK maybe he is just trying to cover his ass in case he is talking out of it

i only say i think because im not 100% sure if its true or not. why would i go around saying stuff that might not be true? i wouldnt say something that i wasnt 100% sure on. thatd make me look like a douche.

1j1450.png

i only say i think because im not 100% sure if its true or not. why would i go around saying stuff that might not be true? i wouldnt say something that i wasnt 100% sure on. thatd make me look like a douche.

My point and 100% understandable, i feel the same way

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?