I usually don't like cheap muffler because it doesn't last long and it break.. I would go to shop and get a customs made muffler...

IMO if your wanting it as loud as can be, you are just asking for trouble from the popo's.... buuuuut i fully understand! i myself love loud exhausts... ive ran a straight pipe on every car ive owned at one point or another... sounded great on my tacoma... but its just too damn loud on my Saturn... i got pulled over 2 days ago for it, the officer said "Thats loud enough to wake up a child"...haha... i just smiled at him... but yeah ive got a 30" long glass pack ordered, hopefully it will shut up both the cops and the car..lol

anyways ot... i would just do a straight pipe from the cat. back for the "loudest".... or a Flowmaster 40 for the "damn loud"..... glass pack for the "moderately loud".... or a Flowmaster Deltaflow 50 series for "louder than stock,and mean ass growl"....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i run flowmaster 40 series... they sound amazing

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I've also ran the 40 series, along with maganflow, and i actually prefered the sound of magnaflow, but the 40 wasn't too bad. I wouldn't dump money on trying to make the SUV fast, especially if you got a heavy system in there and use it for a DD. If you want decently fast look into older camaro/mustangs or something in that area. Depending on your area you can get an 93-97 lt1 camaro for like $3k and stock they run 14's, with about 1-2k in work you can be running 12-13's with the right tune. Or get a 98-02 ls1 camaro that run 13's stock and with the same amount of 1-2k of work it can be in the 12's easy.