Tek Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 I was lookin at some mid's and what not, and I came across these and I was curious if they are good speakers. I am obviously not aiming for the best, craziest system you'll ever hear, I just want a good one. http://cgi.ebay.com/Rockford-Fosgate-P1652-S-6-5-Component-System-Speakers-/300424799031?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item45f2b6a337 and these http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-6-1-2-3-WAY-COAXIALS-1-PR-R1653-NEW-/250589893190?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item3a58525246
LilTeddyP Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 Power > Punch > Prime 2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's JVC KW-AV60BT 10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s 2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz 2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each Rockford Fosgate T1000-4 Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Rockford 3Sixty.2 Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back LOTS of AT 1/0 Python 991 350 Amp Singer Alt "Build Log" My Facebook My YouTube i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story and the reason your being a cock tonight is?
Freshman6969 Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 Power > Punch > Prime this! Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
AI James Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 primes very "entry level" not bad just not great either
OFFTHAHOOK_INC Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 hey i sell these all day and thay are clear as hell let me no http://www.elevationaudio.com/endproduct.php?id=16 they come in 6.5" 8" and 10" and thay are cheap and well made OFF THA HOOK,INC [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.