DC Sound Lab

Dookie Cookie

damn crazy

Edited by roscoe1129

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

• 1 month later...

Dairy Cannons

Dead Canadians

Dead Cats

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

dumpster cubwoofer "JK"

he pays 3x the price... gotta go knock on rusty's blood sweat and tears in these subs... ask him how many times he had to have a band aide on his finger to go to work, cause he hurt himself putting subs together... i betcha i will be atleast one time... have to go call them dumpster subs...

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Someone saw my DC sticker on my windshield when i pulled into a shopping center knocking it and he asked me "was that your Dub City truck rattling all the stores windows" i was like dub city? he said yeah you have DC in the front.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

Someone saw my DC sticker on my windshield when i pulled into a shopping center knocking it and he asked me "was that your Dub City truck rattling all the stores windows" i was like dub city? he said yeah you have DC in the front.

Dub City... hahahhaha.... only a nevadian would think of that :) where were you bumpin at??

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

where were you bumpin at??

I bump everytime im in my truck, but this certain time i was pulling into sparkys at the corner of prater and sparks blvd.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz