4 PSI 18S+25,000 watts= EARGASM vid #8 "gettin straight doo doo stares"

subscribe-So I had a friend of mine (lisa)Yes lisa is lesbian lol bring a friend of hers (Michaela).,no michaela isnt. from SAU to watch the gulf south conference baseball tournament in cleveland ms.So i told them id take them to dinner,afterwards turned into demo sessions and riding around getting straight silly listening to some music lol.Had an awesome time,freakin girls had me laughin so dang hard i could barely breathe

you will lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4EmfmcLFxY

Why was Justin Bieber there...oh wait

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

OMG.....preposterous! LOL :good:

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

that chick with the pink shirt is FINE. and is the one in the front a girl or guy? i cant even fucking tell. btw, BADASS system man. PROPS. subbed too!

Girl,but shes lesbian so shes "guyin it"and the video did the girl no justice in the back..i had gotten a video of her walking in front of me (she had legs and ass that would make you slap yo momma) but she caught me and made me delete it lol thanks for the compliments on the system i appreciate it and thanks for subscribing!

OMG.....preposterous! LOL :good:

haha you shoulda seen the looks on there faces ,they all turned around and put there hands on there hips and mean mugged me lmao i was like whoopsie :pardon: lol