Sonic Electronix

what kind of subs would you reccommend for this amp? Would you go with Orion like what your doing? This will be my first time using an Orion so have the amps I've used have been, Xaviex, 220 rms, Sony Xplod 1300 rms, T1500 Rf 1500 rms, P600 Rf 600 rms. I'm keeping the P600 and having it for my speakers.

as what Accordman said, I know the amp will never reach 5000 watts peek power, and hell I think 2500 rms is more than enuff why do amps say Peek Power? What's the point of that? RMS is the only thing that matters.

so in total the full wattage im gonna be running is 2500+ that's if I can get enuff power lol.

peak power output, max power output, whatever u wanto call it, its all probably just a tactical way of selling the product to unwary buyers.. ppl who no, not so much.

id reccommend the orion ones, cos they r the ones im going with. i made my mind up when i knew they were being released a few months back.. il post pics up when they arrive!

peak power output, max power output, whatever u wanto call it, its all probably just a tactical way of selling the product to unwary buyers.. ppl who no, not so much.

id reccommend the orion ones, cos they r the ones im going with. i made my mind up when i knew they were being released a few months back.. il post pics up when they arrive!

well, i'm on a budget right now. The same guy who is selling the amp can make me $1000 dollar box for $400 all custom.

Carpeted Top, Plexi Glass Window, Logo Cut Out, Lights Lit up on the inside, my nick name carved into it and it's a Flare Box "w.e. u call it", and he can i dunno what u call this the port is rounded/curved can't really describe it. The dude hasn't been on since yesterday so I can't get his page up but i'll post pictures of what i'm talking about when I get ahold of him.

Once I get the box, i'll get new subs.

I'm thinking about getting Juggernauts. 1400 wrms, Comp Subs, and if u flip em upside down its 2000 wrms each.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Once I get the box, i'll get new subs.

I'm thinking about getting Juggernauts. 1400 wrms, Comp Subs, and if u flip em upside down its 2000 wrms each.

well decide on what subs u want and get the box made the them specs ;)

the new orion amps suck compared to the 2500d no no no no no they are not the same amp. when directed took over it went to mush

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alot of people hate saying they suck because you cant dro them to hella below rated ohm or the fact that 300+ people got scammed by a douche that used to work with Orion and got sent out shitty amps.

alot of people hate saying they suck because you cant dro them to hella below rated ohm or the fact that 300+ people got scammed by a douche that used to work with Orion and got sent out shitty amps.

oh i see i see,,, thats ok then. but the amps good tho, it is , really it is :lol:

Archived