07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th

Luckily my wife and I don't have kids (yet). If we did I would more than likely be broke ;)

you working on a budget let me know what you are looking to spend on your system.

A very nice build, im glued to it.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Looking good bro , post a vid when you finish , im going to stay tuned most defintely

Appreciate it!

thats a huge box! but very nice equipment! ive always had a love for ss xxx amps. keep it up! :drinks:

It's just over 10 cubes after displacement, not too big! :)

you can store it here until the tb is done.......you know i am fully insured

Thanks Tom! We should be done this weekend ;) Aside from painting the box and amp rack... We need to like the way it sounds before I spend any more on it.

lol i have 2 12" and 3 10" JL audios and only blow one of the 10"s the rest i keep blowin the dust caps off so they kinda suck ass good pic smd sud dominating the JL

Those W3's were 5 years old and my W6's are 11 years old so they hang ok :good:

Woohoo for a Trailblazer build.Damn, I didn't know you were doing it up this much. Nice. 8)

Hell yea ;) That's why I was asking about box height haha... 22" seems like the magic number (screw the windows)!

Hey man thanks BTW... You were my hit on Google when I was trying to figure out how in the hell to get that sensor out the of damn dash. I spent 30 minutes removing a clip that didn't do anything :angry: Twist and pull... :pardon:

A very nice build, im glued to it.

Thanks!

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Wow... Another long ass day! Before I get into the deets, let me say that SlappinF150 (Brad) is a work horse and does a fantastic (yea I said fantastic) job. :clapping:

This is the almost finished 4.500, forgot to post this yesterday (it's all done under the passenger seat now).

CIMG0942.JPG

I started the day off with a rude surprise. The rear 6.5's that clearned the window yesterday now don't... I think the door panel added pressure or something. Anyways had to tear them apart again, add spacers, grind down the doors and one of the bolts on the window assembly. Forgot the camera...

Ok so engine pics start here along with new batt under the hood. Let me say this right now, Brad (Slappin) has been busting my balls about the engine bay. YES it is forking dirty and until 2 weeks ago I never cared because it was a lease. CLEAN pics to follow in a couple days! :rofl:

CIMG0943.JPG

CIMG0944.JPG

CIMG0945.JPG

3400 under the hood

CIMG0946.JPG

CIMG0949.JPG

Chargin on the factory alt (yes those are zip ties, to be replaced hopefully tomorrow with a new bracket)

CIMG0950.JPG

After that we were just screwing around hoping UPS would show up... An hour later

CIMG0951.JPG

I had thought they were a little darker blue, but no biggie. Here they are before the belt

CIMG0955.JPG

Knu 1/0's

CIMG0961.JPG

Charging...

CIMG0956.JPG

Ok, couple things. First of all Brad busted ass getting these to fit and thank god he was here. I'm not going to go into detail now, but filing, grinding, beating, and more were involved in getting these to fit. Seriously we must have been working on it for 5 hours easy (from install start to the motor running). We made a temporary cap for my power steering filler because the stock cap hits the bracket. I should have took a pic of it, but my wife is out a mini glad container lid and some foil :rofl: The belt is also a little tight and I need to go look for a bigger one tomorrow. The bearings were getting warm (front of alts and the OD pully) after only running a few minutes.

The filler cap

CIMG0963.JPG

I'll try to go into detail later, but basically (it's hard to see in this pic) we had to grind down the intake and modify the alt case to get it in there (the 2 plug that should be there had to go on the outside because it didn't have a chance in hell of fitting).

CIMG0960.JPG

Anyways, that's it for now I'm beat, but we are hauling ass on this and the interior (minus volt meter) is a wrap. 8)

To Do:

1/0 runs to the rear with fuse on either end

Put subs in the box and load it

Make an amp rack for the XXX's

Make something for the 2 3400's in the rear

Mount volt meter

and...

If the box is up to par then we repull it, pull the subs, and paint.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

this build is gonna be sick..but i want the tbss SO BAD

You can buy mine LOL

OP did you have any clearance issues with the battery posts in the 3400?

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

You can buy mine LOL

OP did you have any clearance issues with the battery posts in the 3400?

No, but it's close.

Pioneer X8500
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

No, but it's close.

it is very close. I was just curious. My 3400 actually was rubbing the hood for a bit but i just moved the hood bump stops up a tad. Worked out great. Your build is awesome so far. Im really glad to see another trailblazer on the forum.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

thats pretty sick man. As soon as we get back from vacation im ordering three 18's to wall my caprice. I think I have the money for both but aint cutting the vacation short. :drinks:

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

let me say that SlappinF150 (Brad) is a work horse and does a fantastic (yea I said fantastic) job. :clapping:

:give_rose:

lol i try.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Archived