UnderLoK Posted September 21, 2010 Author Report Posted September 21, 2010 when you come to chicago so i can get my demo.....oh i hear the power tour is ending at the gm tech center next year..... Bad ass! I actually hit up Chitown a couple/few times a year. I was just there over Slamology (which is why I didn't make it out there). I'm also going in I think November or December for another tatt. Did I miss the box build pics, I don't see em... What you see is what you get. I always forget to take pictures... Next one I'll take more (there will be another). It's 10 cubes tuned at 33 (but with proximity to back gate way lower). 1" dowel bracing, double baffle on the top, spax screws, and routed... That's about it, nothing fancy. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted October 24, 2010 Author Report Posted October 24, 2010 Forgot I never did remember to post these in here Couple people had asked for video's of the subs so I took this on the way to get Tubby's to feed this POFS cold I have... Bottle trick too, but um, yea it's my first one so don't expect too much In my cold driven haze I forgot to turn the subs up on the HU, was at -6 which I noticed when I started the next video (which is above). Oh and don't mind the voltage, it doesn't stay there long, just at start (the meter is off .3-.4 volts on the low side that's actually 15.7). That's with 6 layers plus foam on the roof and 2 layers on the tailgate. I still need to foam the gate, but 95% of that noise is the damn wiper. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted October 24, 2010 Report Posted October 24, 2010 Sweet vids, I can't wait to get a alt I can't even listen to mine right now it sits at 12.2 alts doin bad lol when I first installed it was sittin 14.6..... 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted October 24, 2010 Author Report Posted October 24, 2010 Sweet vids, I can't wait to get a alt I can't even listen to mine right now it sits at 12.2 alts doin bad lol when I first installed it was sittin 14.6..... Your wiring can't be helping either man. At the very least turn yours in at a shop and see how much they want for a new referb. The stock one is what 145a? You should be able to beat the hell out of it. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted October 24, 2010 Report Posted October 24, 2010 Yea that's what I was thinkin. But my trucks been in the shop for a week actully got it towed from ocb. So maybe ill be able to get a mechman when I get it back if it dosnt hurt my pockets to much 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted October 24, 2010 Author Report Posted October 24, 2010 Yea that's what I was thinkin. But my trucks been in the shop for a week actully got it towed from ocb. So maybe ill be able to get a mechman when I get it back if it dosnt hurt my pockets to much Too bad this other alt is a 2 plug If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted October 24, 2010 Report Posted October 24, 2010 Right that would of been nice 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted November 11, 2010 Author Report Posted November 11, 2010 So the other day I hit something on the road at night, no idea wth it was, but it was pretty loud. The next day I looked over the truck and didn't see an issue, but today when I was doing my monthly once over (make sure nothing is loose, etc) I found this... Whatever it was tore off my straps and in those couple days the grounds slipped off of the rail and got rocked by the exhaust. I have more pics I'll put up later but ffs, that's like $150+ of wire... That lead to me pulling all the grounds, bus bars, rear batteries, and the like from the back of the truck (can't do the box myself). While I was at it I also checked the ohms on my subs and of coarse one of the coils must have come loose on top of it (speaker wire that is). It's about to be way too cold do be outside screwing with this bs. Oh well at least I'll have plenty of time to plan my rebuild Gimmie my snake mayne (this was about halfway done) Just debating now if I'll going to go all the way and gut the power too. I should have put it all in PVC, but live and learn. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
kbsmoker Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 That sucks man. Planning on walling it now... www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
mason313 Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 Damn that sucks man I'm about to run my wires under my truck maybe this weekend what u suggest covering them in? 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.