Dj_Scarface Posted June 24, 2011 Report Posted June 24, 2011 oh so you hate inkster people? lmao j/k Joking aside that town has actually gotten better over the last 10-15 (when comparing it to like Warrendale or Wayne). I've seen some crazy shit over there not to mention what has happened to friends and stories I've heard. I used to hang out in Detroit on a regular basis (no not downtown) and I had far more problems in Inkster than over there. The cops used to have a saying in the 80's and 90's that when dealers, pimps, and thugs got big they moved up the ladder to Inkster. It was kind of like a Ford employee moving from Dearborn to Novi or Plymouth or something... Oh ok... I see you going off the dark side & the police down talking every thing but I see where you coming from. Yes some wild ish did/do happen in Inkster. Things have changed, if any there are only 3 spots you need to worry about but I don't see you ending up at any of them unless u lost as hell. Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
UnderLoK Posted July 6, 2011 Author Report Posted July 6, 2011 Forgot to post up a walk around... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Jd1102 Posted July 15, 2011 Report Posted July 15, 2011 hey man got a ? i thought smds like small boxes how come yours is so big. im a noob jc
UnderLoK Posted July 16, 2011 Author Report Posted July 16, 2011 hey man got a ? i thought smds like small boxes how come yours is so big. im a noob jc They do work well in small boxes which my first one was and is actually why I got them in the first place. I forget the suggest size, I think 3-6 cubes, now they are in 7.5. There are a few guys doing 55-57 all sitting in 3-4.5 cubes each. Thing is they all have 4... Tomorrow I foam the living shit out of it (rubberized foam) so we will see how it does. I'm doing a 49 on tone now... Used to do 50.x on music... We shall see if it's due to the wall not being sealed or if the box is to blame... It feels WAY louder so like most I bet on a leaky ass wall If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 Are you competing tomorrow 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Jd1102 Posted July 16, 2011 Report Posted July 16, 2011 hey man got a ? i thought smds like small boxes how come yours is so big. im a noob jc They do work well in small boxes which my first one was and is actually why I got them in the first place. I forget the suggest size, I think 3-6 cubes, now they are in 7.5. There are a few guys doing 55-57 all sitting in 3-4.5 cubes each. Thing is they all have 4... Tomorrow I foam the living shit out of it (rubberized foam) so we will see how it does. I'm doing a fucking shitbag 49 on tone now... Used to do 50.x on MUSIC... We shall see if it's due to the wall not being sealed or if the box is to blame... It feels WAY louder so like most I bet on a leaky ass wall very nice can't wait to hear what it does
UnderLoK Posted July 16, 2011 Author Report Posted July 16, 2011 Are you competing tomorrow No just demo's If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted July 17, 2011 Author Report Posted July 17, 2011 Found out I can support decently at idle, was sitting around 12.6-12.8 full tilt and this morning my batts were still resting at 12.9. At 1800 I have about .2 max drop and at idle around .6 -.8 I'm going to have to unstrap these amps to make sure they are both working correctly because I have a sneaking suspicion one of them is fucked up or something. I know the subs are crying for more port, but I just feel like something is wrong power wise. Going to get the foam in to seal off (help to anyways) the wall, check the amps, and see if the gain down I did last night makes any difference. Seems to have as the amps didn't get any hotter (they were hot as hell yesterday, but they were in the sun and it was 90+ out). If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Jd1102 Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 get her sealed up yet and find out about your amps?
UnderLoK Posted July 22, 2011 Author Report Posted July 22, 2011 Too hot to do shit out there hopefully next week. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.