basketball_00011 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 Time to man the heat and seal this up lol. haha j/p Great work so far man. Make's me feel better about getting a TBSS and putting a large system in it. Considering it's somewhat contradicting and all lol Brandon - Bassless since March 2010.
UnderLoK Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 Time to man the heat and seal this up lol. haha j/p Great work so far man. Make's me feel better about getting a TBSS and putting a large system in it. Considering it's somewhat contradicting and all lol They are a motherfucker man... Ask around, they SUCK for doing a system and for rims and for gas (daily TBSS with this weight and dual alts was a horrible idea lol) and for... I love the truck, but wow... I don't have the weather as an excuse anymore, I'm just being lazy. After being on 1 amp all winter, spending a week getting this back together I've just been enjoying it For the first time in like 14 or 15 months EVERYTHING is working (well technically I have a blown tweet but whatever that's nothing). I did check the amps and they are good tough I need to take some more vids, but the SMDs after all this time are finally starting to break in... Right now I'm having an internal battle between rims/tires and a new amp(s). Right now rims are winning especially since sealed I still think w/o a doubt it's a 51 If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 I vote black 22" tbss wheels!! Lol Are you gunna goto 5k audio in westland sat there doin $10 to get on the meter... 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted July 26, 2011 Author Report Posted July 26, 2011 I vote black 22" tbss wheels!! Lol Are you gunna goto 5k audio in westland sat there doin $10 to get on the meter... This Sat? If so fuck yea! I won't meter though cause I know I'm epic failsauce until I seal it Right now I'm thinking one of these two... If they have blanks (pretty sure they do) I like the second one, but I like black TBSS 22's the best! Problem is they are really poor quality I wanted this rim below BAD but I guess AR doesn't actually make it in my pattern (waiting to hear if they do blanks) even though they say they do... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 Yea I like the last 2. Yea djscareface told me and I just liked there page on fb. I'm not sure what time it starts tho... I feel you on not metering cause I still don't have my btl back I'm still rockin the 2 powerbass subs lol 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
mason313 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 I mean 4 12s. Suck the tbss wheels are crap that look sweet 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
UnderLoK Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 Oh yea and I never did post this... Nothing too exciting just a long ass ride along to shut a couple people up on YouTube that said my 30 second vids weren't long enough... Oh and this... ...and this (note the lack of rattle?!) If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 I mean 4 12s. Suck the tbss wheels are crap that look sweet Yea I agree, the second from the bottom are pretty common, but wtf ever I don't care I like them I have his number I'll txt and post up a time in a few. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted July 27, 2011 Author Report Posted July 27, 2011 Yea I like the last 2. Yea djscareface told me and I just liked there page on fb. I'm not sure what time it starts tho... I feel you on not metering cause I still don't have my btl back I'm still rockin the 2 powerbass subs lol 1-5 Saturday Meter anyways man who cares (I wanna know what the 8 does lol, Kerry (owner) uses a bunch of Sundown FYI), I'll prolly blast some Airforces and put up a monster 148?! Then again I could seal the fucking wall and put up some real numbers... Maybe it'll be dead work wise Thursday and I'll handle it?! If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
mason313 Posted July 27, 2011 Report Posted July 27, 2011 Lol yea I went up there and talked to him one day about doin my doors. Yea we need to get the 8" on the meter lol 2 18" fi btls 2 sprinter batts 165ah 1 cresenscdo 3k 1 mechman 270a 1 kinetik 2000 under hood
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.