Jump to content

07 TBSS Fi Team 18's B-Walled 4th


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hrm.. Thats what happens when you DONT run DC!!

I resent that seeing as I picked up UnderLoK's DC's lol

I getting PSI recones tho

DCs do smell, but that's just how they are ;) Have a couple friends running PSi in their LVL5s and they only smell when they beat the living hell out of them.

Yeah i got mine from Tbssowners.com I am pretty sure its the same guy i also got the tires with them also. Absolutely love them everyone always complaints my rims.

My only complaint is that I think I just had a sensor fail, have to look into that this week.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Last update for a bit, gonna redo some grounds up front as soon as the weather clears and maybe add some more if I'm not happy with the results. Voltage front to back is off like .5-1v and should be more like .2-.5 so I'm thinking I need to firm up my grounds. 12.6 in the rear yanking 800a-1000a is still good, but that means I could also do better.

Shitty ass weather yesterday cleaned out enough room to get half the TBSS in :P

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-3_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-1_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-8_resize.jpg

Waaaay too much shit in here...

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-2_resize.jpg

Anyways, on to some messy ass wiring...

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-4_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-5_resize.jpg

Andy rigged this up so we could play it, my forking RCA was like 2" too short... When I was running a new line up front I resolved that as well later.

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-6_resize.jpg

Progress...

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-12_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-7_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-9_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-10_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-11_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-14_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-15_resize.jpg

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-18_resize.jpg

Some people say I have too many fuses... This is number 14 (going to tbe VM)... haha

Photo-5_27_13,-5.20.21-PM-16_resize.jpg

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Was hoping my flip was in the car, but it wasn't... Beat on it a bit on the way home today, but ran into the usual decaf problem, spend more time skipping through songs than listening to them ;)

No issues to report and it is MOVING some air... Maybe when this forking rain stops I can bust out a 20oz and see how much better it does now than it did awhile back.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Nice .. It's nice to just enjoy your system an it's super reliable .. Tuned in for more vids

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Posted

Damn the rear tint isn't protecting the amps for shit. The XXXs were fine cause they were silver, but these on the other hand... Time for some plastidip ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Beat the shit out of it last night and got them pretty warm demo'n (had my flip all charged up and forgot it), I think it's due to my voltage (got down to 12.1) so I either need to gain back or run more grounds, wonder which I'll pick? ;) Did my first hair trick windows down last night as well :P

Today:

Grounds

Move around some crap for my 4 channel (get my tweets on their own channels)

Maybe look into putting my old as hell MMATS SQ4150 to work as well (this amp sounds killer)

I only run 100 watts per comp set so with the way I have it wired the tweets are prolly getting 10 watts each, need to switch that to 25-35

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Posted

Warm u say? Better be careful recones aren't cheap .. Oh wait I just woke up forgot you have them beasts .. We need vids or at least I do

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Posted

Wish i coulda came out.. Lol

Keep voltage over 12.8 with the 4500s or subs get warm, in my experisnce with them

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

Warm u say? Better be careful recones aren't cheap .. Oh wait I just woke up forgot you have them beasts .. We need vids or at least I do

I meant to have a bunch, but I left the camera sitting with my water on my kitchen table >.<

Wish i coulda came out.. Lol

Keep voltage over 12.8 with the 4500s or subs get warm, in my experisnce with them

Me too man, your truck keeps getting worse (better)! lol I think you're spot on voltage wise, hopefully have that sorted after some more coffee.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1373 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...