UnderLoK Posted June 14, 2013 Author Report Posted June 14, 2013 The remaining good negative terminal (that wasn't stripped) stripped, so he had to replace the terminals too. He was ready to ship it yesterday, but had to have him hold off since UPS shows up here around 5 and I'll be long gone to Slamology. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
UnderLoK Posted June 22, 2013 Author Report Posted June 22, 2013 Got my amp back yesterday, but haven't had time to put it in yet. On call this weekend and wanted to get some smoking in so maybe tomorrow Ribs & brisket on the menu, although the brisket won't be done until way late tonight so that will be for tomorrow. Little off topic, but whatever! Did forget to buy shit to make BBQ sauce ehhh... Gonna have to use some Open Pit for the ribs I guess.... I use ceramic briquettes in my water pan (had to replace my old ones as they were a little nasty) as water is for newbs Then it started to rain FTMFL Now I just have a long ass wait... If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
IH8PunkRok Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 that looks amazing and btw I really enjoyed the demo I got from you at Slamology. Your system is pretty powerful especially for being down an amp -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
fox_racin4 Posted June 22, 2013 Report Posted June 22, 2013 You called that rain, i was working in it.. That was a tsunami lol 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Slapuhho Posted June 23, 2013 Report Posted June 23, 2013 When are you gonna cook for me? 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
UnderLoK Posted June 23, 2013 Author Report Posted June 23, 2013 that looks amazing and btw I really enjoyed the demo I got from you at Slamology. Your system is pretty powerful especially for being down an amp Who were you? I wish you would have introduced yourself as IH8PunkRok I would have known you straight away lol It's pretty surprising how loud it is on the one amp, at least I think it is When are you gonna cook for me? Come out to the Taylor show (Draggin Detroit), I can prolly smoke some shit up for us all. I live about 3 miles from where the show will be. I also throw a big party in August for Dearborn Homecoming, called Dearborn Anti-Homecoming... I hate seeing all the random douchebags from high school... If I liked you I would still talk to you so fuck off lol If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
IH8PunkRok Posted June 23, 2013 Report Posted June 23, 2013 that looks amazing and btw I really enjoyed the demo I got from you at Slamology. Your system is pretty powerful especially for being down an amp Who were you? I wish you would have introduced yourself as IH8PunkRok I would have known you straight away lol It's pretty surprising how loud it is on the one amp, at least I think it is Lol my bad dude. Umm i think it was on sunday... I had a friend with me and after the demo you thought something was wrong with your amp. I had a reddish beard and curly hair -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
UnderLoK Posted June 23, 2013 Author Report Posted June 23, 2013 that looks amazing and btw I really enjoyed the demo I got from you at Slamology. Your system is pretty powerful especially for being down an amp Who were you? I wish you would have introduced yourself as IH8PunkRok I would have known you straight away lol It's pretty surprising how loud it is on the one amp, at least I think it is Lol my bad dude. Umm i think it was on sunday... I had a friend with me and after the demo you thought something was wrong with your amp. I had a reddish beard and curly hair Oh yea I remember (although I think it was Saturday), yea the amp just went into protect, it was hot as balls. lol If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
IH8PunkRok Posted June 23, 2013 Report Posted June 23, 2013 Yeah your engine felt like a damn heater lol -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
UnderLoK Posted July 27, 2013 Author Report Posted July 27, 2013 Sooooo.... The wall has gotta go. I swapped screwing the amps down with bolts and snapped those bitches too and the amp sagged. Gotta get that 4500 on power this weekend to see if it's busted. It didn't smoke, but it did stop playing so who knows, had company in town for the show last weekend and didn't want to spend 2 hours dicking around with it and instead partied. The wall just has too much flex to continue with it with this much power. Right now it sounds like either a big ass port or 6th, but either way I go it's going b wall. If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.