yeah kimbos knee is screwed and might be tolate to start MMA. i like the guy and was cool watchin hi slam..common lol but meathead got some skills up. shit the last fight no kicks and this fight his kickin was decent and on point. dude mixed it up and got kimbo frusterated IMO. glad koscheck got slaapped lol i just cant stand him for nothing. good fighter but WAY too cocky to be a champ or anything. GSP will stomp him, even though he has good wrestling thats about all he has. what a crazy fight though with his illegal hknee to the head..that missed then was a eye poke but nothing even hit him. was plying bitch all night, so no respect for him at all. dude needs to be real, if he got hit then he got hit, if daly missed him then just keep fighting and stop being a lil panocha lol. iff he thinks he is the best or better then that shouldnt be a prob

he lives here in town ive met him numberous times...(Koscheck) and yes the attitude you see on TV of him being higher then everyone applies in person as well. Came into my work before and asked me ...Do you know who i am? so i processed to say should i know? Another time at a BBQ place in town he was just plain shitty to the staff there because someone was served before him although they WERE there before him. because WHO HE IS. Its always cool imo to see someone from here doing something in the mainstream, but dudes just a plain out dick 24/7