Stereo 2 ohms (how do I.......)

Thanks for the recommendation! I dont care so much about Left to Right (balance), I would like to be able to control fade though.

If people are commenting, sorry I type slow also.

I was more or less talking about not being able to fade from front tot back. as you would want your right output playing the right side of the car and same for the left.

If you must know and I take you are playing full range, you wire the positves of the right 5.25 and 6x9 together and the negatives together would give you the 2 ohm load you are looking for and same for the left.

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

just keep it easy on ur part

use 1 speaker for each ch

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I'm gonna go get me an Exedrin

Just run 1 speaker per channel, bro.

Just because your amplifier is capable of producing a little more power @ 2 ohms doesn't mean it'll be beneficial or even noticeable...

You can't fix stupid

Just because your amplifier is capable of producing a little more power @ 2 ohms doesn't mean it'll be beneficial or even noticeable...

Yeah, I guess. I just looked at it and I think it would be around eighty more watts. Imma go get a drink :drink40:

Edited by typicaljawaiian

Bingo. You go from 420 watts to 500 watts, which is 20 watts a channel. 20 watts a channel is not worth losing balance capabilities.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69