wtf is up with people these days. we started selling alcohol at my store about 5 months ago. and ive had at least 15 people with duis try to buy from me. half of them with booze in their system. and all of them got all pissy cause i wouldnt sell to them. some of them just said 'W.E ill just go somewhere else and buy it'. i even had a guy try to get in my face callin me names and shit and i straight up told him i may be on the clock but id still jump the counter and fuck him up. do people really care that much to drink that theyre willing to repeatedly put peoples lives at risk. sorry for the rant but its been pissin me off more and more lately how stupid these people are

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

My first fiance died in a an accident with her drunk brother behind the wheel.

My Cousin died when a drunk driver drove head on into him.

My best friend died when he was hit by a drunk driver when he was walking home.

I HATE drunk drivers. :(

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Ever been to an AA meeting and heard stories about what people have done just for a little bit of alcohol? Some of the stories blew my mind when I was forced to go by the court after I got arrested. Before you go and assume or anything, no I did not get a DUI or a DWI. I was at a party when cops showed up and I got a under aged possession ticket after I had a few beers.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I wont drive after even 1 beer usually, its just not worth it, its not worth my life or anyone else.

2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's

JVC KW-AV60BT

10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s

2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz

2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford 3Sixty.2

Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back

LOTS of AT 1/0

Python 991

350 Amp Singer Alt

"Build Log"

My Facebook

My YouTube

i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story

and the reason your being a cock tonight is?

Alcoholism is nasty, my grand parents owned a bar when i grew up so i seen what it can do to people and how it effects them. They go on drinking binges and need to drink every minute of the day till they blow out the liver keeping them alive and die a terrible death. I knew a few people that drank themselves to death from alcoholism and its really a sad thing to watch them go through that.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Ever been to an AA meeting and heard stories about what people have done just for a little bit of alcohol? Some of the stories blew my mind when I was forced to go by the court after I got arrested. Before you go and assume or anything, no I did not get a DUI or a DWI. I was at a party when cops showed up and I got a under aged possession ticket after I had a few beers.

trust me i know how that goes. but id never drive drunk and play roulette with peoples lives

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc