Alright ima start it off by i don't an asshole comment left on this if your not gona try to help with advice don't say anything please.

So heres my problem

last year and into the beginning of this year i talked to a girl for 8 months but it just randomly ended because i met my girlfriend of 8 months now and right now with my current girlfriend im happy at times and not happy at others, But the girl i talked to before is a girl that im always attracted to and she randomly came to my work the other day to talk and i feel like i should of just ignored her because i knew it would bring back all the memories like it is. Now im stuck with making a choice go with the girl from before that i was happy with 24/7 and is always there for me or stay with my girl of 8 months and be happy here and there and argue with when i feel like i need her to do something for me. and in my head its a win win to be honest but i dont know who to pick and its not like its easy for you guys to understand without me saying it all but i dont have three days to type shit. I just feel like it will be hard if i leave my girl now because i see her every day at school and she loves me so much and its that whole thing. But if i stay with her it isnt as hard because the other girl isnt as close but i dont know what i want >.<

Damn dude. You're young, man. Just be with one and friends with the other in case the relationship ends. Now personally, i would keep the current girl, and keep the other girl as a mistress. Make sure the other girl knows her role though, or it can get ugly.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Haha yeah i know im young but i always have a fear of being single for life due to the career i chose and i know my girl now supports me 110% and shes used to a military life because of her dad in the navy And the other girl is in it for saying her mans in the special ops and money and all that dont get me wrong my girl now is in for that too but i feel like she better understands me with my choice.

sounds like you've already made up your mind, and just remember the grass ALWAYS seems greener on the other side. you and the first girl might get along 24/7 but after 8 months im sure there will be intermittent problems and if not congrats because you will ave something rare, or a shit storm around the corner from held in emotions. and to be a dick (just saying because this sounds like im being a dick) about it im just wondering who your trying to prove your love to? ive herd this talk time and time before and it seems like your trying to convince yourself of something so i must ask, what is it that your trying to convince yourself of?

Edited by psx2p

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Yeah im talkin to my moms now. NOt gay never had a dad here so my moms is a good friend and she said its my choice but why end me and my girl now if we are strong and get through little things. and i feel like ima stay with my girl now because today when isaw her i just said shit wheres my girlfriend she looked amazing lol not saying shes not amazing looking all the time but i just said shit lol

why did you and the first girl not work out? if there was a problem or a situation then you would be goin back to the same thing. with your current girlfriend you neeed to realize that relationships need work and your two different people she is not goin to always know what you need or feel the same with her thats why communication is important on both ends if you communicate to her your feelings and desires she does the same for you then you will not be left angry and hurt when you feel like you have to tell her you need something good luck to you

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1