nope im not going to cover it with any fabric, just paint, waiting on some vinyl and im going to paint the speaker grills memphis style...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

just picked up 2 stinger spv35 batts for the ole beater ......

can never have enough battery power...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

the door pics are on page 6 near the bottom, and batts , now i have these 2 spv35s, and 3 interstate workaholicks, and as far as the alt goes i havent had the break to build my brackets to hold the power master 140, leece nevelle, nor the time to send my ea back to nate to have him rebuild it for me, so im running a whopping 60 amp stock alt rite now lol

yep its 1/4 mdf screwd thru the back of the orignal door panel which was 3/16 cardboard, and i bought brand new push things that went into the panel to hold it to the door so i knew it would be a firm hold.

yep its 1/4 mdf screwd thru the back of the orignal door panel which was 3/16 cardboard, and i bought brand new push things that went into the panel to hold it to the door so i knew it would be a firm hold.

Ahh alright i used 1/2 MDF and cut out the doors outline like you did and made the holes for the speakers and carpeted and screwed it to the door with 1" black screws. Works perfect for me but want ot do something like you did. Couldent imageing what it would look like velveted! lol

lol im moveing away from fabricing things, im not real good at it and it just traps the dirt and dust too bad, so ill eventually have the whole cab of the van fiberglassed and baby smooth so i can just whipe it clean with a rag...

Archived