155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i sold the kicker so i removed the pics from my bucket account.

and tonight i plan on painting the grills of the passenger side with step by step pics...

then i still need to fill in a few low spots in the glass work to make them smooth as possible but thats another day when i have time

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i did get my passenger side grills painted, and heres the photo whore pictures....lol

first the bare grill with stock paint....just stank....

Posted Image

after a lite rub with 400 grit paper and wipe down with a tack cloth first coat of sliver

Posted Image

Posted Image

the victom vinyl for the project...

Posted Image

placed the vinyl on the grill and lined it up with a grill "leg" so all vinyl is placed in the same spot on all grills

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then i sprayed them with the black/flake

Posted Image

let it dry about 10 minutes and removed the vinyl

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

then a nice liberal coat of high gloss laquor for added protection from bumps and sand

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thats real nice

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

ah damn man thats really nice work on those grills.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

lol i feel like a total retard now, i didnt bring my box in that the termlab came in i opend it outside and just grabed my tl and left the box the guy sent it in out on the porch, well my ole lady was like whats that black thing out there in that box, i was thinking she was talking about my keyboard to my desktop i left out there, well i went to go get the keyboard and look what else was in that shipping box that the tl came in.....

Posted Image

its a dinasour *1998* compaq but it works and works just fine for the termlab, there she be siting on the lr floor meetering the tv lol....

i was shocked and had no clue he sent me the laptop for the tl as well, if i had known i wouldnt have bought a 45 dollar adaptor for the laptop card to fit my desktop but thats cool lol.... i got a killer deal on a laptop and termlab either way with or without the laptop

• 2 weeks later...

... well got a new alt on the van today, wont have pics untill tommrow, its a 250 amp local built , and nate is suppoesd to send my 250 amp excessive out today and im rite down the road so i should have that saturday or monday, so for sbn i will have 500 amps aval for my audio amps. i also got my stinger volt meeter screwd to the dog box. for the moment, and tonight im going to take my seats out and put a new layer of peel and stick on the floor to help cover the rust holes lol and deaden the road noise... and ill have all you picture whores pictures tommrow lol...

o let me not forget i also got a new interstate deep cycle marine battery as well for under the hood.... i got it for the 1000+ cca and 135 reserve minute abilty... plus regular post and thread post terminals

Archived