well i did a half ass video with my digital camra, which the quality its totaly shitt, does no justic to the system whatso ever lol but heres what i was able to catch...

Posted Image

lol god i watched it again and i hate usen my digital cam for videos.... wait till sbn ill use my dads bad ass sony hd video cam and do a few then...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

noice Brandon......Im glad things have worked out for you :) Can't wait to hear this monster this weekend B)

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

well i did a half ass video with my digital camra, which the quality its totaly shitt, does no justic to the system whatso ever lol but heres what i was able to catch...

Posted Image

lol god i watched it again and i hate usen my digital cam for videos.... wait till sbn ill use my dads bad ass sony hd video cam and do a few then...

lol i know whatcu mean about the digitals they really do suck im about to cop a good video cam. soon to take some vids as well cuz the digital mic's SUCK it makes your system sound like crap!! nice though...

well i spent another 250 dollars on the van today lol, finaly got a new pioneer deh-6000 with usb.... will be put in the van in a few minutes ....

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Posted Image

Posted Image

removed the cig lighter so my thumb drive comes thru there to keep the wires safe and out of the way

Posted Image

well i fixed my bottom alt, replaced the regulator, and look i can do way over 16v now lol... i have it set for 15.85 to the mojo and kicker

and i cleaned out the back of the van, before i started i was at 29.5 inches from ground to wheel well and after i had it cleaned i was at 30.5 inches, so thats a idea how squated all my tolls made my van

heres the extra grounds i did over the weekend

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived