i dont need nor like racks, all my tools fit in their own respectable bag and are hung from the celing via velcro strap/spring hook... im just too lazy or rushed to put things back in place at the end of the day

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Yo let me get a few of those ryobi batts lol. i only have 6 i need to more to be perfect :). Looks like you got 100 in that bag haha. Looking good tho. few more hrs and your off to party : )~

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

lol i have around 24 of them 18v batts lol...

half are no good but i dont know which ones

well heres another shitty video of the system with the alt fixed

Posted Image

and another of my voltage at a idle

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well my dad talked me into polishing my turd of a van, but fixing the rust at the bottom of my slide door, and painting the side white and puting on a series of pin striping, and i did all this myself just had dad talk me into doing it... so i didnt get my floor finished with deadner lol...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and we made a special tightner for my alt today as well, since i didnt keep the 2nd alt on there for the trip due to gas prices... 15.8v-16.2 v and full tilt around 13.2-13.6

Posted Image

well i wouldnt say best by a long shot, but they are the most afordable 6.5 i can get my hands on , i dont think 60 is too bad for a decent set... i cant wait to see my 8 15s powerd off 2 mojo 2500s .... that should be nice..

amen to blowing tweets, thats the main issue with my system now is the tweets (prolly user error) couldnt hold up under an all day slam fest in daytona, so a few tweets and 6.5s are shot, but the midbass all seem fine but the tweets failed...

i buy all the audio in my van from all wired for sound in milton fla. my buddie chris owns it and i like haveing a shop 10 mins from my house to hang out at while i should be at work so i try to support him 110%

well i wouldnt say best by a long shot, but they are the most afordable 6.5 i can get my hands on , i dont think 60 is too bad for a decent set... i cant wait to see my 8 15s powerd off 2 mojo 2500s .... that should be nice..

So does this mean that you are getting another mojo 2500

Archived