you should visit your family more often..

i do..my favorite thing to do when i get off I-10 is go to stuckys or however you spell it....i always stop there to take a piss....

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

You should get spray paint and go crazy on it :)

Oh and BTW i had no idea tommrow was new years and i guess im not going to alabama tommrow :(

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

lol well thats a good thing then, when and if you go let me know and ill help ya get there to take my alt with ya lol

and as far as the spraypaint goes. i wont do that , thats just ghetto :lol:

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 2 weeks later...

well i havent done anything to the van but i did buy my amp for my mids and highs, so heres a pic of the beast, kicker zx 850.4 for my 16 mids and highs..... i will be running them off the amp at 4 ohm so it should sound nice and clean...birth sheet says 1001 watts ... not shabby for a 850 watt amp

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I had a Kicker ZX200.4 amp for my 4 6.5"s for vocals and i liked the power of the amp and size but i didnet like when your have the amp set on hfp or rather anything the eq only goes to 200hz and sends bass/midbass frequnecies through the speakers and caused them to distort big time!!! I wish the amp went to around 1000hz. Would be perfect for me. Let me know how it does for you and or take a video.

lol i had to do the dash like that because i got pissed one day, was about 140 miles from home and my transmission went out and i got pissed kicked in the dash and had to make a new one lol.....

I had a Kicker ZX200.4 amp for my 4 6.5"s for vocals and i liked the power of the amp and size but i didnet like when your have the amp set on hfp or rather anything the eq only goes to 200hz and sends bass/midbass frequnecies through the speakers and caused them to distort big time!!! I wish the amp went to around 1000hz. Would be perfect for me. Let me know how it does for you and or take a video.

Did you get the amp hooked up yet and any info for me?

yea i got it put in yesterday and OMG lol that shit is awfuly loud , gain is only 1/4 way up xove is half way bass boost is off, it is so loud and punchy with mids when ever the symbols or the tweets hit nice there so loud and clear i cant do anything to stop it but to blink unlike before i could listen without a forced blink lol... and the mids do more than keep up with the bass now its amasing how much better it sounds with a quality amp, i can only imagine how it will sound when i pick up my pioneer 6900 this week and get it in there , from my 3 year old kenwood

Archived