Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been thinking about makeing some seat covers as well do the butt of the seat in black velvet like the doors and the back of the seat in blue, but im not sure i can make the covers my self and id be damed if im gonna pay someone else to make em lol ...im wanting the system of the van to look nice and the seats arent part of the system but do take or add to the apperance xD ...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

nicest sounding work truck I never heard!!!

haha... cant wait for .... vids???

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i wont have any videos untill this upcomeing weekend , after i get the wall seald off from the back and coverd and the amp in to power them with lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well my amp isnt in yet,....another day lost, and im haveing problems with trash cans of foam to seal the top and side of my box up with so its takeing me alot longer than i wanted it to.....but im working on geting my video of it all , i personaly cant wait to see if the subs are gonna slam or if they are going to get snatched out, sold online and i run something else that works alot better

on the top of the box i have 2x4s going from box to the roof wedged, screwd and liquid naild, the bottom of the box there are 8 bolts 1/2x5 going thru the box thru the floor and bolted down and then there are many 2.5 inch screws inside screwing the bottom down as well

o and the door track for the side door pokes out about 2 inches and the box goes directly up to that point so the track also acts as a tip over protector so if the box ever broke loose the track would help hold the box in place hopefuly long enough for me to jump the hell out of the van to try and save my life lol.....

i also did a mod to my passenger and driver seat, i moved each seat forward 2 inches and inward 2.5 inces to give a little clearnace for the pods to let some sound escape...sounds alot better witht he doors closed now than it did with the seats up againts the mids

yea thats for sure the box is every bit of 550 lbs loaded maybe even 600 lbs and with forward momentum that would be a rather natsy site for EMS and the police to see, my skiny little ass crushed between my steering wheel and a massive box that they would have to put a comealong around the box and pull back on it thru the rear doors just to get it off me enough so they could pry what was left of me from the middle of the steering wheel.....

Archived