well i got my video on memphis site and now i need all the help and support to rate my video up there wtih the rest ....so if i can get some help...

http://community.popyourtrunk.com/kickapps...813&as=5187

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

did a fast video today, only have the driver side and the top of the box seald off so far so its not as much shirt movement as i should have since i have a 4ftx 9 inch gapeing hole to the back of the van lol....

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i picked up 9 yards of black and blue velvet today and this is all that i got done thus far....

Top of the box in black

Posted Image

Drivers side in blue

Posted Image

Drivers side seat belt retractor orignal

Posted Image

Bam now its in black velvet surrounded in blue

Posted Image

Passenger side bpillar orignal

Posted Image

Passenger side in blue

Posted Image

more uploading...................

my busted ass old seats that make the van realy look like shit

Posted Image

Posted Image

How about a taste of blue crushed velvet?

Posted Image

how about some black on the seat bottom?....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Archived