B) lol the ladys at walmart know when i come in im going to get more velvet now and they almost know me by name lol :P

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

more velvet done today did the a pillars and the roof today ....comeing along nicely now, ill get the dash done next and then the passenger seat and then it will be time for carpet on the floor after i repair the rust lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

• 1 month later...

well i figured i would reopen the memphis monster sore of smd....

the transmission is out in the van, still have reverse , fuckin used transmission only lasted 4 months and at 250 a pop plus fulid its not cheap to do so im going with a new one going to run a little over 500 so since i havent been able to do anymore to the van system wise ill be posting a "how to remove and replace a c6 tranmission by yourself in the fucking dirt" build lol...

Reminds me of the Cheech and Chong work van :lol:

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

• 3 weeks later...

a couple of his posts say its velvet.

do you have all that in the front and still have the back full of tools ??

yep front from bpillar back aprox 2 feet is box and from that point on is nothing but tools for my work, ill try to get pics of it today if it stops raining, just to show my mess of tools in there since its been broke down for a few weeks the tools have been thrown in the back and forth from my car to the back of the van lol.....

Archived