Best pick up line that has worked

Thing that worked the most for me

Walk past the chick, kinda slack jawed, looking back over the shoulder. (she has to be lookin)

Then do something really clumsy, trip and fall, walk into a pole, something like that, ya just gotta make it look like it hurt. lol

Dumb but it works more than it dont :drink40:

hahah nice. i like that and i have no idea if its getting to the 18+ zone lol im 22 and have heard alot worse than that so yeah if it is get me bumped up to that level

Eh I guess if Admin lets it go then its okay, If they say something then its 18+. So i guess were all good still. I imagine that most people on this forum this late during the week are older then 18 anyways.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

got a link for that i woudl love to read that one

Its true the magical 32Hz. I believe "Put On" slowed down, the DECAF version is one that will do it, at least it has for me.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Thing that worked the most for me

Walk past the chick, kinda slack jawed, looking back over the shoulder. (she has to be lookin)

Then do something really clumsy, trip and fall, walk into a pole, something like that, ya just gotta make it look like it hurt. lol

Dumb but it works more than it dont :drink40:

hahah did that once but i really did trip on some girls giant purse she had on the floor at her table.. that purse was more like a back pack

Its true the magical 32Hz. I believe "Put On" slowed down, the DECAF version is one that will do it, at least it has for me.

alright i guess i will have to give that one a try and see if it works.

The dumber the pick up line, the better it works. Say something stupid but funny and they're in, then wham bam, you get what you were trying for and, high five, head butt, hand shake, they're out the door. Seriously, one of the best ones I have ever used is "Hey, want to get a pizza and fuck?" She either looks at you dumb or says no, and you reply with "what, you don't like pizza?". They think it's funny and then want to talk to you then you just have to be kind of funny from then on and you get it.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

The dumber the pick up line, the better it works. Say something stupid but funny and they're in, then wham bam, you get what you were trying for and, high five, head butt, hand shake, they're out the door. Seriously, one of the best ones I have ever used is "Hey, want to get a pizza and fuck?" She either looks at you dumb or says no, and you reply with "what, you don't like pizza?". They think it's funny and then want to talk to you then you just have to be kind of funny from then on and you get it.

ooooo you got me craving pizza with that one...a larger peperoni and jalapeno pizza with chicken wings and a pitcher of beer....mmmmmm :drinks: ......but im sure that line would work well haha

ooooo you got me craving pizza with that one...a larger peperoni and jalapeno pizza with chicken wings and a pitcher of beer....mmmmmm :drinks: ......but im sure that line would work well haha

From girls that I have experienced, You need to be blunt with them, alot more girls now days are wanting flings over relationships. Hey there learning, what the benefits of a FWB are, LOL

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

From girls that I have experienced, You need to be blunt with them, alot more girls now days are wanting flings over relationships. Hey there learning, what the benefits of a FWB are, LOL

back when i was 16 i had a FWB and then out of no where she told me that she loved me..scared me half to death lol..

back when i was 16 i had a FWB and then out of no where she told me that she loved me..scared me half to death lol..

Ya i have this friend that we tried the whole FWB thing, and she decided that she probably should stop, cause she was getting feelings towards me, and that wouldn't be good seeing that she has a fiance and a son. LOL

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

Archived