o8mustang13 Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 alright everybody im not sure if there is one already out there with this title but i wanna see what you all come up with ladies you are welcome to throw one in there too if you have one. This one worked for me a few times" I bet you I have the biggest vibrator youve ever seen." that was in reference to my car with the subs turned up.
Stephen Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
DirtyD78 Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 nice shoes wanna f**k? 2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH new build 2 dc audio lvl4 xl's rd audio 3250 box is behind the seats below the window 3.44 after tuned@34 htz 147.3@44 htz & getting louder
CheezyMane13 Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 alright everybody im not sure if there is one already out there with this title but i wanna see what you all come up with ladies you are welcome to throw one in there too if you have one. This one worked for me a few times" I bet you I have the biggest vibrator youve ever seen." that was in reference to my car with the subs turned up. This has worked a few times at getting dates, and like 3 of getting lucky. "I bet you $20 my car can get you off, if it cant I bet you $20 I can." take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey 1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon" Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit 3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines 1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s 1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15 3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage) 1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this) Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries) 3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0) Swagger Wagon Build 2.0 Youtube Videos
o8mustang13 Posted May 11, 2010 Author Report Posted May 11, 2010 nice shoes wanna f**k? did that work? lol
o8mustang13 Posted May 11, 2010 Author Report Posted May 11, 2010 This has worked a few times at getting dates, and like 3 of getting lucky. "I bet you $20 my car can get you off, if it cant I bet you $20 I can." that a good one i like it
tristan560 Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 Dude I've been messin around with the shoes one for the last four years or so...that's awesome. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
DirtyD78 Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 This has worked a few times at getting dates, and like 3 of getting lucky. "I bet you $20 my car can get you off, if it cant I bet you $20 I can." 2003 CHEVY SILVERADO REG CAB H/U SONY W/ IPOD TOUCH new build 2 dc audio lvl4 xl's rd audio 3250 box is behind the seats below the window 3.44 after tuned@34 htz 147.3@44 htz & getting louder
Farmacist Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 the car one would probably work solid if the girl actually has seen/been in your car, or else it just comes of as creeper if you just pull it out of your ass. Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
cqtama Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 a 32 htz test tone. have your girl sit on the roof and you'll get what i mean R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.