Sundown Audio

We are opening up a May sale for you guys -- enjoy !

IN STOCK ON SALE ITEM :

SAX-100.4 -- Regular = $365 / SALE PRICE = $320

* Shipped in Continental 48 states

EARLY ORDER ON SALE ITEMS :

Both the SAZ-1000D and SAZ-3500D are expected in stock around the end of May to early June.

SAZ-1000D -- Regular $315 / SALE PRICE = $275

SAZ-3500D -- Regular $1075 / SALE PRICE = $865

----------

This sale lasts until May 31st or while supplies last !

To order contact your favorite Sundown Dealer or Paypal me at [email protected] with a description of your order.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

How much power do you expect the 1000D to put out realistically at 14 volts?And is the SAE-1200D still on sale?Sorry if this question has already been answered.I've been away from the forum for a few weeks and am doing my best to get caught back up.

Edited by JBurt09

How much power do you expect the 1000D to put out realistically at 14 volts?And is the SAE-1200D still on sale?Sorry if this question has already been answered.I've been away from the forum for a few weeks and am doing my best to get caught back up.

1) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50753-sundown-amp-clamp-tests/ -- More than I tested here at 14.4v

2) No the 1200D is not on sale.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Jake did you make any revisions at all to the SAZ-3500?

No mater how big or small.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Jake I'm getting ready to send you an Email to see if we can work something out so I can get a SAZ-3500.

It will be under [email protected] or it will say JP Stalter.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Jake I'm getting ready to send you an Email to see if we can work something out so I can get a SAZ-3500.

It will be under [email protected] or it will say JP Stalter.

Email is sent and the title of the Email is;

ISO from SMD interested in getting one SAZ-3500 or two SAZ-2500's

Thanks for your time.

Jon Stalter

Edit: I just saw that the 2500's won't be here until the end of July so I would rather concentrate on the 3500 witch is the amp I secretly obsess over any how.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

I have not made any changes to the 3500D yet since I tooled it.

OK thats what I needed to know.

Lets hope you and I can work out a way to get me into a SAZ-3500.

Hell you have done me a ton of favors over the last couple of years and I'm thankful for it. Because of your help almost all the amps I run or are going to run (if I get around to my install that is) are current models and up to date products.

No matter what happens with the Email you are a great guy :) and no I'm not trying to kiss ass :rofl:

Terryswork001.png