[please lock] I need an amp sale temp price changes

Need funds for an amp so selling a few things.

First is a Cerwin Vega Stroker 18 motor and basket. Not sure what its worth exactly but I'll try $110 shipped.

strocker2.jpg

strocker1.jpg

[sOLD]

Next is 2 10 inch DC lvl 3s with lvl 4 coils and an extra spider if I can remember correctly. Just picked them up today from fox_racin4 looking for $320 shipped for both

lvl3.jpg

lvl32.jpg

lvl34.jpg

[sOLD]

Lastly is a ma audio 4 channel amp. Looking for $50+ shipping. bought it with intent to use a while ago and never got speakers to use with it. Can get updated pics if I need it. Didn't sell on my original thread that it was in and hasn't moved out of my closet since.

maaudio4ch.jpg

can u get more pics of the 4ch for me? im interested

my hifonics 4ch took a crap on me n i need a good 4ch so i can run active once i get enough money for my kickpanels :)

pm me a price ur willing to work wit shipped to 28645

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

If it's clean power they can take 1500 but I'm going to say 1000 just in case people aren't smart with their stuff.

But fox_racin4 had them on an audiopipe 3000

and I will get pics in the morning of the 4 channel, lost my battery charger for my camera lol

pm me lowest price on the 4ch to 54701

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived