ryanFA5 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Damn... Id be all over this but i live 20 minutes west of indianapolis... Too long of a drive for me... I wish i could come tho... Have fun guys 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
Robert8252 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Once I get my build done I'm up for the drive. I'm on the east side of Indy though so not up to the 2 hour drive there and back yet. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BeatBox Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 well the ppl that are near indy we should meet up in late june for the car show and ride together... anyone else interested?
lem43606 Posted May 14, 2010 Author Report Posted May 14, 2010 ya im gonna more than likely cruise with you to indy alex.. if i get off work 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Robert8252 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 You guys come down here I'll definitely be there. I didn't know there was a car show coming up. Wheres it at? 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Robert8252 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 NVM. Slamology. I will be there to watch Anyone needs info on hotels or food here in town let me know 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
dsmdan Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I might show up. -Dan Kasun 05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress. 2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 id come but i be workin all day Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
rizzy71 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 I might show up. What town are you from? You should come, I want to see that blow through. BRENT1997 GMC Yukon1-DC xl18"Stetsom 2K5E3-Kinetik HC1800's 1967 Pontiac GTO
ryanFA5 Posted May 14, 2010 Report Posted May 14, 2010 Wheres the slamology at? Im definitely interested in coming now. Itd be tons of fun to hang with you guys! 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.