lem43606 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 If anyone is near the south bend area and wants to meet up lets get somethin rollin.. i just moved to the area and wanna meet up with some SMD guys... 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
BeatBox Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 Fuck yeah Im def in! Sniper? Cgargis? i know they are from this area too!
97SSBlazer Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 Depending on if I have my stuff back from RF Repair i MIght be willing to drive down. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
LilTeddyP Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 Depending on if I have my stuff back from RF Repair i MIght be willing to drive down. I may ride down with this guy 2001 Bravada (2wd) Pewter on 24's JVC KW-AV60BT 10 Alpine Type-S 6.5s 2 PSI/BTL 18's @ 32Hz 2 Rockford Fosgate T25001-bd's @ 1-ohm each Rockford Fosgate T1000-4 Rockford Fosgate T400-4 Rockford 3Sixty.2 Yellow top up front, 2 9a31s in the back LOTS of AT 1/0 Python 991 350 Amp Singer Alt "Build Log" My Facebook My YouTube i didnt see the video or read anything but...cool story and the reason your being a cock tonight is?
rusty959 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 Hmm... should I not take out my 18's yet and see where this goes? 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
rizzy71 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 I'm game to meet up. Right on MI, IN border. BRENT1997 GMC Yukon1-DC xl18"Stetsom 2K5E3-Kinetik HC1800's 1967 Pontiac GTO
Aaetwo12 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 Hi all this is eric i just got an account on stevemeadedesigns thanks haver nice day..
bcpballer64 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 Im game just let me know when and where... "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
97SSBlazer Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 I'm game to meet up. Right on MI, IN border. sounds good to me. When and where so I can get the day off of work. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.