flip screen tv help buying

For that price I can't really give suggestions but I haven't looked in the price range so there may be some out there. Stay away from that though. For head unit I have a rule to stick to Kenwood, Pionner, Alpine, JVC, Clarion. Not in that order but any of those are usually dependable. Just find a model thats a few years old and maybe get lucky on a deal.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

buy mine, i'll sell it for 275. clarion vz409 flipout in mint. with ipod cable

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

def not a flip out lol you can take the face off but you have a 4x5(BIG ASS FUCK) face plate to carry around, its huge!

Id stick to Pioneer personally, find a good used one from here they pop up every once and a while. the other day i think a kenwood sold for like $200 shipped :-O

• 2 weeks later...

we call them flip downs, and thats a ok budget unit. its single din mount, with a 7in face that hangs down. it opens just like a double din. If your putting it in the mustang in you siggy, youll have to space it out of the dash a bit, and I cant recall where your a/c controls are (just under the radio??) so it will cover them a bit. but it will look like you got a double din in your dash

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived