Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

i'm curious to see the flex that that car has.

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Posted

i'm curious to see the flex that that car has.

Yeah you'll get it soon.....cause the camera I was useing was dieing right when that bass hit.....LOL

So guys where's the..MAJOR CANCELLATION or "MAN YOU GOT 3 different Subs" or" you need another amp...and the biggest of them all Critizing my system..wow I quess it haven't kicked in yet....HUMMMM, well I go to work at 10pm..and don't get off until 4am...so about time I get off and come home it'll be there...RIGHT!!! Peace guys

Posted

Looks ok atleast there all 12's I saw some of the red sony explodes at walmart and they do pound I dont care what yall say they hit for the brand and sony isnt that bad

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

Looks ok atleast there all 12's I saw some of the red sony explodes at walmart and they do pound I dont care what yall say they hit for the brand and sony isnt that bad

Yeah not bad at all....Well how about this, I was tranning a guy at work right and we started talking about systems, and he said the he just sold 2 L7 12'' Kicker subs for 75 dollars a peace...MAN I WANTED TO SLAPP HIM....I could of bought them...and take out all of the crap and sell it and put those L7's in there...DARN, should of hired him a week early

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...