Moondoggy-47 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 When I ordered mine, It took them a while to get here. So far they have held up good. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1718788170&ref=profile
Mosin Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 Aahhhhh you guys make me feel so relieved that I'm gonna get a great product!! If I like them, etc, I'm gonna order the fogs and brights. Anyone care to tell how the 8000k 55W bulbs look? I'm looking for a bulb with a tint of blue, is that the right one I ordered? Derp.
McAllister513 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Aahhhhh you guys make me feel so relieved that I'm gonna get a great product!! If I like them, etc, I'm gonna order the fogs and brights. Anyone care to tell how the 8000k 55W bulbs look? I'm looking for a bulb with a tint of blue, is that the right one I ordered? I know it doesnt show a profile my name and I dont know why but look at my picture if it shows up! I have the 35W 10K and they are blue! EDIT!!! Here is a picture!! ****01 Chevy Tahoe**** Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50 20" KMC Monster Wheels DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's 2 Kicker CVX 15's Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D Optima Yellow Top Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge
Ram Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Aahhhhh you guys make me feel so relieved that I'm gonna get a great product!! If I like them, etc, I'm gonna order the fogs and brights. Anyone care to tell how the 8000k 55W bulbs look? theyll look like 6000k 35w. whitish with a blue tint.
Moondoggy-47 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 My 35w 6K. Looks blue, But they are white. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1718788170&ref=profile
Mosin Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 Thank you guys for the reassurance! lol Derp.
LoudNLow931 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 They have been posting on their facebook that their HIDs where back ordered but they are in stock now and shipping. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
tacomabanga1986 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 it took like 3days or so for ddm to reply to my order and shipped in like 2days or so, so bout a week in all take in mind they hella busy to offer lifetime warranties with a great price on hids i got there 8000k 35w hi/low kit and i love em, and cant beat em for the price, i got a set of maxcar 8000k 35w lowbeam hids i got for $200 and they retail for over $300 and the ddm's are just like em here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Mosin Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 I don't have a facebook... Is Facebook all the fuzz now? Myspace is obsolete? lol Maybe I needa get one. Derp.
tacomabanga1986 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 my buddy got the 55w 8000k's in hi/lows and it depends on what kinda headlight assembly on how they will look mine has grooves over the back of the clear part so it distorts the light output, but he has a f550 with clear as shit headlights and when he cuts em on they look purple at first then get hella white wit a lil blue tint here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.