Mosin Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Why DDM Tuning? Aside from the best prices, we carry all of our HID Kits on hand, instead of reselling like some vendors. We have the most advanced phone system and online help desk we have ever seen, and it is set up to provide every customer with quality service. Aside from offering a LIFETIME warranty, we have the most detailed install guides for every modern bulb type, and are constantly updating our help desk to better serve our customers. What a joke... I've called nearly 30-40 times per day left messages and was NEVER replied to... I left my phone number AND e-mail address many times. I hate it when it says "This mailbox is full, good-bye." That just pisses me off so I call again and wait on "hold" for 20-30 min at a time. My e-mails rarely get replied too. The few times I got responses, the info given was totally different of what the website said. lol I really really hope this HID kit that I ordered holds up and isn't DOA... I mean its hell of a deal but still... Upon checking my e-mail minutes ago I am told it SHOULD be packaged and ready to ship Monday the 17th... When I placed my order there site showed NOTHING of being back-ordered whatsoever. So I ordered the Apexcone Raptor HID kit. (55W, 9006, 8000K) Then today I was told that it was back-ordered via e-mail AFTER I asked what was taking so long. There was no common courtesy to inform me it was back-ordered at all... So hopefully things work out and I hear some good news by Monday... Sorry.... I had to rant. G'day. Derp.
David78 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I hope all soon turns in favor your way bro. ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
BeAlLsTaR13 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 hmm never seen anyone with an issue with them Team Sundown Audio**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here **OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Herecheck them out, slap me a comment2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.-------------------------------------------------------------------Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft partsAmplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500DEnclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hzFront Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" ComponentsRear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-RangeFront Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4DWires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAsElectrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13-------------------------------------------------------------------
wL<3bass Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 Hmmm I never have any problems getting replies to my emails or phone calls... Mine work just fine Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Mosin Posted May 13, 2010 Author Report Posted May 13, 2010 Should have gone with future vision We'll see how this all pans out... Glad to hear that they work fine for the ppl who replied. I Googled DDMtuning.com and got awful reviews on them... Then I realized those posts were like 3 years old. lol All from other Forums. Derp.
McAllister513 Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I have their H.I.Ds in my hoe and I love them and I have had them for about 6 months and havent had a single problem! Shipping was a little slow but other than that I havent had any problems! ****01 Chevy Tahoe**** Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50 20" KMC Monster Wheels DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's 2 Kicker CVX 15's Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D Optima Yellow Top Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge
Coolwazabi Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 i have a pair of 55w 6000k's.. work fine, shipping took awile being they were sold out at the time though.
AI James Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 mine work alright, i honestly wont pay 200 a set for HID's though i havent had any issues with my jettas, my bro in law has a bulb thats acting funny but ive kinda lagged on getting it replaced
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.