What Brand Rca's Are You Running? Pic Added

I try to stick to custom making my own RCAs, get the connectors and low loss wires, twist them with a drill, have a 3rd wire in the middle to block noise, and outside sheilding... just solder the tips on, and add everything else on, and you got yourself some cheap, custom, yet high quality RCAs

www.partsexpress.com FTW

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Alright guys these KnuKonceptz Krystal RCA's where do I get them from? I need a set of about 12-17 ft for my sub, a 4 channel set for my Highs amp and a short maybe 6 ft set to go from my Head unit to my Line Driver. Where do I buy them from?

Alright guys these KnuKonceptz Krystal RCA's where do I get them from? I need a set of about 12-17 ft for my sub, a 4 channel set for my Highs amp and a short maybe 6 ft set to go from my Head unit to my Line Driver. Where do I buy them from?

is it really that hard to take the company name and google it or to put a .com behind it even

is it really that hard to take the company name and google it or to put a .com behind it even

Yeah I am an idiot!! My bad!! I like the Karma's and the Krystal's ...Hard decision..Gotta do some more research...

So the KnuKoncept Krystals are supposed to be the good stuff huh?? I am leaning toward them..Sean 371..Yay or Nay??? You guys let me know..I will order to night just give me some words of encouragement...Ha Ha.. What yall think???