Real Remix's

PM me when you have it and i will give you my email, i don't know how well i will be able find this thread when you finish it. If you pm me it would just be easier for both of us. Thanks again man it means a lot.

I sure will buddy np like i said soon as i have time tho i'll link ya.

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

This video contains content from UMG. It is restricted from playback on certain sites...

PWNED! lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Here Decaf please tell me i didn't do anything to this to

bro you got some sick remixes in there man. love the added bass lines sounds sick on my system :D keep going with it. You should do "techn9ne leave me alone" see what you can get outta that one. first listen to it in your car to see how it pounds so you know how to change it haha.

gotta love the dumbass haters though

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

They sound pretty good but that last one "Trey Songz - Say Aah ft. Fabolous Remix" has quite alot of clipping even though it's split second stuff but it's noticeable. Don't think I would've been able to this so props to you.

94 Toyota Scepter Wagon

H/U: JVC KD-R805

AMP: Rockford Fosgate 401s Punch Bass 1200W

SUBS: 2x 12" 350W Pioneer VCS

SPEAKERS: Front SONY-XSGTX1621S 260W component speakers with tweeters and crossovers Rear 6x9 100W Pioneers

ENCLOSURE: Prefab box non ported

CAP: 1.0 Farid

niko_bellic_nck.png

Na thanks love the feedback i'll upload more when i have time in my sig there is a link with my music page check that out if u haven't allready =p

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

Well i am glad i got you rollin and i made that song hit those Harsh High's and nasty low's for my system and you know what it sounds just fine in my car.

why are u so defensive, u said u wanted feedback

in get a milli u can hear that u lowered the mids/highs to make the bass louder, its noticable that it drops

Yeah i gotta say the beat sounds differnt from the orig. Yeah next time before u talk Sh*t go on youtube and look up the Org song mmkk!!!

i never talked shit, u asked for criticism... and i pointed out something simple

whats the difference between fake remixes and "real remixes" ?

Hmmm well did you listen to any of the other songs? A fake remix is just messin with the tempo slow/speed not really adding anything new maybe i could be wrong on this but's how i feel about remix's oh wait i see you "The only things I do is: change tempo, speed, pitch, equalize it, fade in/fade out, HighPassFilter" hmmm not bad......

im still confused, i came into this thread hoping someone was as interested in altering music as me, if ive read that correctly u are tryin to tell me that my music isnt "remixed" the "real way," personally, its laughable...

moreso than anything because my intentions are for the loudest demo music available, i dont DJ parties/clubs and i add basslines too... so to each his own, dont hate a playa :pardon:

u have lots to learn young deja vu-son

welcome to smd, try to be a bit more open if u want to continue doing music, u cant improve if u cant listen to ur audience

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Well i am glad i got you rollin and i made that song hit those Harsh High's and nasty low's for my system and you know what it sounds just fine in my car.

why are u so defensive, u said u wanted feedback

in get a milli u can hear that u lowered the mids/highs to make the bass louder, its noticable that it drops

Yeah i gotta say the beat sounds differnt from the orig. Yeah next time before u talk Sh*t go on youtube and look up the Org song mmkk!!!

i never talked shit, u asked for criticism... and i pointed out something simple

whats the difference between fake remixes and "real remixes" ?

Hmmm well did you listen to any of the other songs? A fake remix is just messin with the tempo slow/speed not really adding anything new maybe i could be wrong on this but's how i feel about remix's oh wait i see you "The only things I do is: change tempo, speed, pitch, equalize it, fade in/fade out, HighPassFilter" hmmm not bad......

im still confused, i came into this thread hoping someone was as interested in altering music as me, if ive read that correctly u are tryin to tell me that my music isnt "remixed" the "real way," personally, its laughable...

moreso than anything because my intentions are for the loudest demo music available, i dont DJ parties/clubs and i add basslines too... so to each his own, dont hate a playa :pardon:

u have lots to learn young deja vu-son

welcome to smd, try to be a bit more open if u want to continue doing music, u cant improve if u cant listen to ur audience

Very well spoken.

Decaf "remixes" > all

only a fool would disagree.

that is all.

Let's go back to your first post

320kbps doesnt necessarily mean its clean or better at all, it just means theres more available room for data per second... 160kbps would allow 1/2 as much data per second (this is true maybe i should have said music quailty is 512-Point Sinc for sampler interpolation/ Wav Depth 32 Bit Float / Mp3-OGG is not 320kbps i render it at 450kbps my mistake there)

u could record a bunch of clipping and nasty harsh highs at 320kbps too ya know

(nasty harsh highs... and like i said before it dosent sound nasty in my car i wanted the low's and high's that was the whole reason of me makin it)

come on now, lol... u got me rollin

( And this again yeah i was askin him a simple question as the bass could be non stop or could hit at dif time's I don't know how the fuck that get's you rollin and this is what pissed me off don't act like a fucking prick i go about my mix's my way you do your own way there was no need for that comment i feel.

( And this again i am not sure were this is going yes i did do that along with makein my own bass line to the song i Didn't Just Lower the Mid's And High's i "Remixed" as in Made a Change to the song!

And for me saying u don't Remix i am sorry u do alter the songs in a sense u do Remix / My Style is Way different than what you do - and i am sorry if this pisses you off But what you do for your Remix's is not really that hard to do maybe not for all your tracks but form what i seen in your post u clearly said "The only things I do is: change tempo, speed, pitch, equalize it, fade in/fade out, HighPassFilter" and that's cool man/ I just feel just doing that is not really all that hard what i do is harder and i could be wrong on this and that's ok, I just feel like a real remix is more than change tempo, speed, pitch, equalize it, fade in/fade out, HighPassFilter and that's my opinion it's not wrong or right..

FYI were the same age man please don't call me son thanks

And i really don't want to continue brickering over this. Yes thanks for the feedback good luck with your track's if i am looking for tracks to hit i know were to go!!!!

My Youtube Channel

My Music Page

My Build

My System

2-13av.2

2-NINe.1 Amp's

1-4.4ft³ Tuned to 35Hz

1-HC800 Kinetic Battery

Ton- Of 0 Gauge Wire

Ton- Of E-Dead

Archived