jasonw30 Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 that fuckin BLOWS...i FUCKIN HATE THEIVES....what the fuck is going on with everyones shit getting jacked. x2 on that! hate to hear your stuff got jacked. 2002 nissan frontier crewcab eclipse cd2000 mb quart prem's fr&rear rf p4004
Eddy722 Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 What mall was it stolen at and what equipment did you have?
Dale Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 aww man sorry bout that Earnesto....sad news man. i really hate thieves
lovellsz Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 seems like its becoming a trend of peoples things on this forum getting jacked. RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
Ernesto Posted July 8, 2007 Author Report Posted July 8, 2007 What mall was it stolen at and what equipment did you have?I think she was at Dadeland I'll ask again when she gets here...My dads got broken into at Dolphin Mall.I had an indash 15" flipdown tv all kinds of wiring 3 Kinetik HC600s batteries not sure if they took the 1/0 wiring I'll have to see when she gets here
Ernesto Posted July 8, 2007 Author Report Posted July 8, 2007 lol..well sounds like u got that taken care of! all u can do is keep a watchful eye out now! that really, really sucks man!! sorry!I don't even like taking the Expedition to places like the mall and shit like that and if I do I try to make sure its quick, for this reason.
Eddy722 Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 What made them target your expedition? Do you have stickers on your windows? rims?
Ernesto Posted July 8, 2007 Author Report Posted July 8, 2007 What made them target your expedition? Do you have stickers on your windows? rims?Not sure...It's tinted all around...I took off the projectors...the only thing I really have custom on the outside is the chrome mirrors and the grills. I don't put stickers for that reason too.
Cdizzle Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 People are starting to get bold... In my neighboor hood some guy forgot something right before he went to work, he said that he was inside for like 5 min at most and he was already in his car ready to go, so he went back inside through the garage, he left the door up and some kids stole 3 four wheelers then just last week they came back in broad daylight and took all their gas cans for the ATV's... There has been over 20 thefts in our neighboor hood in the past month, and we live on a good side of town in a normal neighborhood, nothing fancy or anything. Stuff is just starting to disappear now a days just because people are starting to grow some balls... My friend (member of this forum) his dad just got his two 12inch sonys + an amp + headunit... It sucks. Sorry to hear about that man. Damn Thiefs
Dale Posted July 8, 2007 Report Posted July 8, 2007 i'm seriously thinking that this was done by someone who KNOWS you have something in there. Maybe, they visit this forum anonymously?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.