build for a civic hatch-finished

sssooommmooorreee work doin it...

joeybrobuildword001.jpg

little bitch moved and bit at the last minute. no problem though, not deep at all, no air leak, and not visible.

joeybrobuildword002.jpg

sex fit

joeybrobuildword003.jpg

joeybrobuildword004.jpg

joeybrobuildword005.jpg

angles for the ports glued and clamped @ 90 deg. angles.

joeybrobuildword006.jpg

joeybrobuildword007.jpg

joeybrobuildword008.jpg

what the rear deck will look like...

joeybrobuildword009.jpg

joeybrobuildword010.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

just did a little work on the port and rear deck...I figured out after I cut the freakin groove for the deck that it wasnt centered on the one I traced from. its actually 3/4" off center on the stock panel. so now I gotta figured out how to mount the mids center with the handle and with the width....ooorrr....ill cut the handle center hahaha

joeybrobuildwordd001.jpg

joeybrobuildwordd003.jpg

joeybrobuildwordd004.jpg

joeybrobuildwordd005.jpg

joeybrobuildwordd006.jpg

joeybrobuildwordd007.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

heres some work from today...finishing it up tonight then install is tomorrow...

joeybrobuildworddd001.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd010.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd009.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd002.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd005.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd006.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd007.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd008.jpg

thanks you guys...its late, Im tired. been workin on this since 11 this morning, but its 90% done. All thats left is to carpet the box...and possibly make legs from the rear deck to the box for support in the middle...I got an idea on how to make those legs pretty sweet lookin too. this will be finished and installed tomorrow.

the port got some trim black sprayed, the deck got routed out around then carpeted (what a bitch that was), box is done besides carpet. we'll see how she sounds tomorrow.

joeybrobuildworddd013.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd014.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd015.jpg

joeybrobuildworddd017.jpg

thats clean bro, what year hatch? ef or eg? cause that box looks pretty long, nice build tho

thanks man, I believe its a 95 eg IIRC...He'll be here tomorrow to put it in so Ill find out. box looks longer than it is tho, its only about 34-35 inches long.

Archived