Have you ever gotten a sound ticket?

So my day has gone shitty, now even shittier...i was on my way back home from eating at a jimmy johns (similar to subway)at the campus town here. I had my music down at a red light, then blasted it at the green light and a undercover 2010 ford taurus with regular plates was right behind me and started flashing lights. Then 5 cops came out, they were actually pretty cool. They asked what i had in there and said it was shaking the handheld devices inside their vehicle. I told them im trying to break the subs in before a show, they said, the city of champaign is not the place to do it, but they were cool...until they gave me the ticket. They said its gonna be "much less" than a traffic ticket...yea, heres what the description says "Subject driving a Black Nissan Maxima with plates XXXXXXX was driving with loud music that can easily be heard from over 75 feet away." and the fine was $165...Im reallly mad cuz i just started summer after a brutal 2nd semester in college, and was excited for my huge paycheck next week for new tires, now i gotta pay this off and wait a week for the tires :(. The bad news is, im probably not going to listen to bass while driving anymore, but the good news is that the ticket has no effect on driving record or insurance...but $165 still sucks. So thats my story, id love to hear some of yours :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Cool story bro. Lol. But yeah. Shit happens. Havent been pulled over yet, but im in rlllly good with all the cops round my town. I know the court judge, the dispatcher, and the chief of police. And im in goood with them. So once my system gets done, im set. Lol.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Back when I was younger and blared my music everywhere I went, I did. Now a days I keep it low quit a bit of the time so no. But back then I was heading in front of a movie theater (always had a lot of people out in front of it), I was playing "Bitch" by Lil Jon at full tilt, a 350z cut me off and next thing I know a cop was running up in front of my truck yelling at me to stop. Ended up getting the ticket, going to court and having to pay a $75 fine, and had to take a class of defensive driving.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

My little brother got a ticket a couple of years ago for blaring his Sony 6x9's (powered by the hu btw). He got pulled over and when the cop was running his license he turned up his radio. Anyways cop wrote him 7 different tickets including noise pollution.

eh cops dont mess with me too much anymore. i tend to go for badges. plus a black guy with no record whatsoever scares them

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I got pulled over on super bowl sunday. The cop said " if i can hear you, but cant see you, its to fuckin loud!" and " your entire trunk is filled with speakers." He asked of course for license and regist. and then asked what relation i had to "jamie and mike". Thats my brother and his wife. Apparently, it was a friend of my brothers who pulled me over. He also said that "there is no reason for me to be crusing up and down the street, playing that bumpity,bump,bump crap" Guess he doesnt like rap? Oh well, diddnt get the ticket and it doesnt stop me from playin my shit how i want to.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived