Slapuhho Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 Most amazing sarcastic comments of all time. "Good job Mark" lololers 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
chapo123 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: has me cracking up! Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
vr6bass Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 lol I saw a lot of those rides, and I didn't notice half the stuff he pointed out, altho some of them I was laughing my ass off looking at them. That limo has been there for about 20 years I'm told I used to pass it everyday on the 2hr drive I had to work. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
chapo123 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 lol I saw a lot of those rides, and I didn't notice half the stuff he pointed out, altho some of them I was laughing my ass off looking at them. That limo has been there for about 20 years I'm told I used to pass it everyday on the 2hr drive I had to work. LOL are you serious!!!!?? LMAOOOO Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
David78 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 ...............................____ ...............__________|___\____ ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O) 1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat 2 Sets of Sound-stream Components Sony Head-unit DDM Tuning 8000k's Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon) Green Led Wheel Wells Dark Red Tails Tint
vr6bass Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 the guy who made all the comments had the sickest e30 with a skyline gtr motor swap. 495 awhp on I think like 26 psi. and a sick lotus that was there too. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
dwright27 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 the lulz over there. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
ryanFA5 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 the guy who made all the comments had the sickest e30 with a skyline gtr motor swap. 495 awhp on I think like 26 psi. and a sick lotus that was there too. damn. that lotus is hot as FUCK. one of my fav cars of all time. 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
doug118 Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 the guy who made all the comments had the sickest e30 with a skyline gtr motor swap. 495 awhp on I think like 26 psi. it's only rwd, not awd http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/1435152-post305.html 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
vr6bass Posted May 17, 2010 Report Posted May 17, 2010 doug118, my bad, it was my favorite car there hands down still haha. jl 12w7 ported @ 2cubes at 38hz rockford fosgate t1500bd
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.