Moto blur/cliq? looking for some kickass droid apps

have the phone love it just want info from others on good or bad apps

I got moblio ringtones and wallpapers love it but dont like using unknown/tested apps

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Handscent sms. It replace the original text mess. It has auto popup preview of message and quick reply. Its a lot better than the factory. Advanced task killer to save battery. Droid light to use as flashlight in a pinch. Google sky map is cool to mess with looking at stars. And of course set weather channel widget to wide for weather forcast.

Handscent sms. It replace the original text mess. It has auto popup preview of message and quick reply. Its a lot better than the factory. Advanced task killer to save battery. Droid light to use as flashlight in a pinch. Google sky map is cool to mess with looking at stars. And of course set weather channel widget to wide for weather forcast.

cool got the weatherchannel, and skymap. not sure what you mean by text mess? I dont have any issues with it.... anyway to calibrate the touchscreen to help my big thimbs hit the right keys tho?

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

cool got the weatherchannel, and skymap. not sure what you mean by text mess? I dont have any issues with it.... anyway to calibrate the touchscreen to help my big thimbs hit the right keys tho?

I have one with root access, I can help you set it free, all apps whatever! Here are some screenshots:

screenshot.png

screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png

screenshot4.png

screenshot5.png

screenshot6.png

screenshot7.png

screenshot8.png

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

"Bluff My Call" you will enjoy this one.

Call anyone from your phone showing any number you want plus change your voice, female, male or normal voice

"Trapster" see where cops are, check points, speedtraps, ect....

Need more let me know.....lol

1 15" DC Audio lvl 5

1 DD M4a

Beyma 6.5 (4)

RE tweeters (4)

Orion XTR 500.4

Pioneer Indash

2 Dynasty UPS12-490MR batteries

"Bluff My Call" you will enjoy this one.

Call anyone from your phone showing any number you want plus change your voice, female, male or normal voice

"Trapster" see where cops are, check points, speedtraps, ect....

Need more let me know.....lol

came up as a dice game when I searched it on market?

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

SlideIt its that new text messaging thing where you just slide over the words and it pops the words up, with out you even having to use the keyboard

prob my favorite app so far.. aside from IMusic.. it lets you actually download full songs for free

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived