Sonic Electronix

Hey we deal with shit like this on a day to day thing. Here you go, first if the harness and the fuse are good hit the motor on the seat, they stick and don't worry they will not break. Second the window, dew they make any noise? sometimes it's the motor's or the switch them self's. Take a part the door and use a power pro to power up the window motor, cut the two wire's and ground one side and power the other if the window moves try changing the wire's. What you had + to ne- and the window will row down. If this works it's the swich. I hope this helps

Alpine D900 head unit 7" flip out t.v

Kicker 6 1/2 components (front,rear)KS 6502

MB quart 3 1/2" in front A/C vent's (center channel)

DC Audio LVL 5 18" (pair) Custom ported box

Sundown 4500 at .5

Sundown 100.4

XS 3100 up front and a pair of XS 6500 in the rear.

1 17" Eiger Vision T.V

2 7" Eiger Vision T.V in Second row.

Dynomat Top to Bottom (foam in all halo beam's)

DC Eng Alt 260SP and a 400SP dual set up.

big 3

Sitting on 24"

If your neighbor don't complain it's not Loud!

So you best go fix your shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not that i am aware of. mine didnt used to pop and then started to suddenly about a month ago. im not too worried about it. its just a little annoying.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

• 1 year later...

Did you run the system with the car off????If so thats why it wouldnt start.

Not the second time.

The car had been sitting for about 1.5 hours before I went back out and it was dead.

I have a 2002 bonneville that had the same problem right after i put my system in,

it turned out to be a loose ground connection under my back seat on the passenger side

i figured it out after two AAA calls and a shop couldn't figure it out.

when my car would die, my amp would just stay on even though i couldn't start the car

and everything was hooked up the right way.

you might want to check your connections and make sure they are not loose or anything

My subs make a pop every time I turn my car on, and when I turn on my HU, think its just the power coming on and I don't think it will have any effect on my equipment as far as I can see.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm